Day out, Night in.

I woke up in the Hotel seeing Pacifica still sleeping in the other bed. I silently headed to breakfast and sat at a table in the back. In a while, Pacifica met up with me at breakfast as we mapped out our day out. We were going to stop by a coffee place, shop at stores, try this wack ice cream shop then head home. We packed our stuff and left the hotel, going to a coffee shop. I ordered the 'Pine Tree' latte, it was weird. The shop was Modern so Pacifica and I fit right in, saying our parents always make us follow the latest trend. We walked around going to a few stores but not buying much. We made a detour to a beach, it was really nice and then headed to the ice cream shop. I got 'The Little Dipper' It was chocolate with blue, white and purple candies in it, with a fudge topping, pastel sprinkle and a little dipper made up of white chocolate that had been shaped and cooled on top. Pacifica laughed at me. 

"Someone misses his boyfriend." She mocked.

"Do not! Besides we aren't dating." I pouted. 

"But you got the Dipper ice cream so you could eat it like you wish you could eat him." She laughed

I swear my face was going to melt off, it was so embarrassing. 

"Shut up Pacifica! I yelled out getting some concerned looks. 

"Okay geez, shush." Pacifica said quietly.

We finished our ice cream and then we were on our way home. When we finally got there I hurried up to my room and found my phone seeing a text.

D: Hey, can you come over tonight, we should talk.

Of course, I wanted to see him

(Y/N): Yea, I'm on my way. 

D: See ya there. 

I ran down the stairs and said I was going to the mall. Once I made it past our house I split and ran towards the Shack. It would take a while, but I'd make it. After a little bit, I did, taking my travel cologne and spraying it all over myself. 

"Hey, let's go to my room." Dipper said. I couldn't help but notice Wendy glaring at me. I waved at her with a sheepish smile. Needless to say, it wasn't returned. 

We ran up the stairs then sat on his bed. I felt really calm like I could say anything. 

"What was up with you on that day? Why did you yell? You made me feel horrible, you ignored my texts and disappeared, the only indication I got that you were okay was from Pacifica." He said in a rush. 

"Well you ignored my note altogether, you know how much it hurts to be ditched?" I said back.

"I swear I never saw the note if you wanted to hang out why didn't you just tell me?" He said

"It was special." I said quietly. 

"Why?" He looked at me

*silence*

"Dipper I'm Gay." I said, the words slipping before I could catch myself.

"You're...gay?" He responded.

"Yes, and I didn't know how you felt about it and so I wrote the note explaining and I wanted to have a da-" Dipper hugged me and I fell silent. 

"You can tell me anything (Y/N)" He said smiling. 

"That's why I was sad you didn't make it, I thought you thought I was different and you wouldn't want to hang out anymore." I said. 

"I still don't get one thing though." He said.

"What?"

"If you said you were gay in the note, why did you want to meet up to tell me?" He asked.

"Huh? It was a date." I answered getting shy. 

"Oh! Oh. You...like me?" 

"Y-yea I do." I answered. 

"Good to know." He responded.

'What's that supposed to mean?!'

"You want to reschedule that date?" He asked.

"Wha- yea! I'd love too." I said excitedly. 

We spend a while planning out our date it was going to be at the place I had picked originally, then we were going to explore the woods. We planned on making food beforehand and bringing it. By the time we finished Dipper had started to fall asleep and I was getting really tired. I texted Pacifica to tell her parents I was staying the night at one of her friend's houses and then laid down, closing my eyes and going to sleep when I heard the words. 

"SLEEPOVERRRRR"

This can't be good. Dipper and I awoke abruptly as Mabel and two other girls shot off glitter bombs. 

"Mabel! You didn't tell me you were having a sleepover!" Dipper said, agitated. 

"Well (Y/N)'s staying the night so that means Grenda and Candy too!" Mabel yelled back.

"(Y/N)'s not staying the night, wait are you?" He asked.

"If it's okay?" I said.

"Yea, but Mabel we're quiet, your-" He motioned to her friends bouncing on the bed squealing holding a magazine. 

Mabel smirked. 

"Mabel no". Dipper said. 

She still smirked.

"Mabel please!" He pleaded. 

"Ohh girls, it's makeover timeee" She said in a sing-song voice. 

"WooHoo!" They yelled out as Mabel pointed too us. Before we could do anything they were smearing lipstick on, we were choking on all kinds of powder makeup. My eyes stung from where they tried to put eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara on. When they had ended I had a purple look while Dipper had an orange/red one. 

"You boys look so flawless now!" The one I learned was called Grenda said.

"Yes, beautiful." Candy said.

They then made us read a Vampire comic.

Aaron is sooo handsome, he's the dreamiest!" Candy gushed.

"Nuh-uh! It's totally Jaymes!" Grenda yelled out.

"Girls! It's obviously Alexander!" Mabel Argued. 

"(Y/N), what do you think?" They all asked at the same time. 

"Alexander of course!" I said as Mabel cheered. 

We got into a big quarrel as Dipper laughed in the background. After we settled down we got in a circle and said things we liked about each other. 

"I think you're a hunk (Y/N)! " Grenda said. 

"Yea, I agree!" Candy said winking. 

I blushed and laughed, then turned to Dipper.

"You remind me of a cute deer and I trust you with everything I have, your honestly the best." I said Dipper and I stared at each other until I could feel the burn of the eyes of the girls.

"I never thought guys could have emotions wow!" Grenda stated. 

"It's so dreamy isn't it!" Candy said, swooning. 

"Leys go put in a thriller!" Mabel said. We all agreed. 

I sat down on the couch.

"Dibs on sitting by (Y/N)!" Candy and Grenda both said.

I was now wedged in a straight girl sandwich. 

I looked over at Dipper and he just laughed. I think I got scared more every time the two clung to me rather than the parts that were supposed to scare me. They had a mean grip. Dang.

Two hours later we headed upstairs and I laid down next to Dipper. 

I was the last to fall asleep. I buried my head into Dippers chest, I was too tired to stop myself.