Thinking Of Tomorrow.

(A/N Hey, do you think Dipper should have a set age for the story? If so let me know in the comments, so I can set an age!) Owo

"Pacifica, why'd you freak out!" I said, upset as we drove home. 

"Look, you wanna make it here? Hanging with the Pines family will not help. They're poor and probably smelly." She said 

"They don't seem bad. Why should it matter how much money they have anyway, personality is all that matters right?" I pointed out

"Personality is all that matters" Pacifica imitated. "Yea right, no wonder your parents sent you with us to straighten you out." She said.

"You do know what they mean by "straightening me out" right?" I said, raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah, your an embarrassment hanging with poor people, you need manners, sophistication, we need to make you someone worth respecting." She said PriDeFuLlY. (sorry had too.)

"Ooook sure, let's go with that, anyway looks like we're home, I'm going back tomorrow though, I hope you do know that, got to pay for that broken globe." I said with a smirk. 

"You don't need to pay for anything in that run down shack, you didn't break it, Dipper did."

"Pretty sure I did, I'm the one who knocked him down. As a good person, I am going back and paying for it." I said, hopping out of the car and walking towards the house, my mind set on going there right in the morning, hope they'll be open.

"Whatever, see if I care, destroy your social status." Pacifica pouted as she walked behind me. 

The butler opened the door and I walked towards my room in the attic, Pacifica yelling at me to get ready for dinner and that I looked like crap. I entered the attic (It looks like the pic above, just in your favorite color) and lay down on the bed, my paranoid mind already making me think of what to say for tomorrow. I picked up a brush and combed my messed up hair, dusting some dust or whatever I guess got on me when I fell. A while later I was called down for dinner.

"So Mom, Dad, (Y/N) cut his hand when one of the obnoxious Pines family members fell on him, and he feels like he has to pay for the snowglobe, should he really now?" Pacifica said staring at me. "Oh no! Don't pay for those hobo's accidents." Aunt Northwest said. 

"I want to, it's fine, I'll just walk there." I said sitting down and staring at my food. Hoping I could just eat and go back to my room. 

"No! If anything they should pay you they could have severely damaged you." She argued.

"It's okay, I promise I'm fine, I knocked him down." I assured.

"Oh okay, I see why you want to go back now if it was some boy." Aunt Northwest said, her eyes narrowed.

"What do you mean, mom?" Pacifica asked confused.

"Nothing darling, anyway, (Y/N) you are not allowed to go to the shack tomorrow, failure to do so will result in your confinement to this house. Hang out with Pacifica and her friends tomorrow." Aunt Northwest said strictly.

Pacifica and I glared at each other. So much for fitting in and making friends. I silently finished my food and went to my room, staring at the ceiling, finding it near impossible to stop thinking about tomorrow. 

Life is not as it seems.