Candy and confessions.

I woke up, my head still buried in Dippers chest. I blushed, he was still asleep so I laid there with my eyes shut waiting for him. 

"Huh- wha- AHH!" Dipper yelled pushing me out of the bed as I landed with a loud thump. 

"OhMyGosh (Y/N), are you okay? I forgot you were staying the night." Dipper said quickly.

"Yea, I'm okay." I laughed. 

"Wh-what happened?" Mabel said, half asleep as she and her friends awoke from the commotion. 

"I uh tripped on myself, I was heading to the bathroom." I said. 

"Oh, okay." Mabel said before laying back down. 

"Let's go get some breakfast before they fully wake up and raid everything we own." Dipper said, starting to head downstairs. 

We made chocolate chip pancakes, well, I did. Dipper tried but it started on fire. I still choked it down, I mean he tried to make the pancake for me, I'm not going to hurt his feelings! 

After a while, I headed back to the mansion. I was super stoked for our date coming up.

"Hello (Y/N), how was the stay at your friend's house?" My aunt asked. 

"Great! Mabel brought some of her friends to the shack for a sleepover and Di-" I was cut off by Aunt Northwest how rude. Wait-

crap

"Did you say the shack? Mabel? Your seeing that boy aren't you! You'd better have a great explanation!" She said sternly.

"Well uhh, actually, I was waiting to tell you all this, but I...like...Mabel?" I said, biting my tongue hoping she'd believe me.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"That's great honey! Not the finest choice in women but a woman nonetheless!" She cheered.

Oh, thank god my arse is saved.

"When are you going to ask her out?" Aunt questioned. 

"Well, I need to spend more time there of course and hang out with her. If that's okay with you?" I asked.

"Why yes! When are you hanging out again?" She questioned.

"In two days." I answered.

"That's fantastic! I must go tell the others, your parents will be so proud!" She said hugging me before leaving to tell Uncle and Pacifica. 

This worked out perfectly. They think I'm seeing Mabel, but I'm seeing Dipper. I can go to the shack whenever now without penalty or having to sneak out! I feel kind of bad that I'm in a way using Mabel, but ya know, love makes you say odd things. I called Dipper to explain it all.

D: Hello?

(Y/N): Hey! Guess what.

D: Hmm?

(Y/N): I don't have to sneak out of the house anymore to come over, their letting me!

D: Ooookay? How?

(Y/N): Well I told a few things to my Aunt and BAM she thinks I'm straight! 

D: That's great news! Can't wait to see you more often. (G.S. GET BACK TOO WORK!!!) but I have to go, see ya!

(Y/N): See ya soon!

*click*

-2 days later cause I'm uninspired at the moment-