Gravity Falls, Oregon. (Edited)

(Didn't edit this one too much, just added some things and fixed some grammar, thanks for reading :)  ) 

I was on the last bus ride, the bus almost out of Idaho and into Oregon. I have no idea why my parents would think that sending me to my cousin and her parents who are probably even worse than them would "help". I mean, what are they gonna do? P r a y t h e g a y a w a y or something? 

I haven't seen any of them in a long time, from what I heard they're the poster family in Gravity Falls and everyone loves them. 

Halfway through the trip, the whole situation kinda just hit. I was on a long journey to a place I've hardly been to, all alone. My parents think I'm a freak. They're ashamed of me. They didn't even say goodbye. My confidence started to drain, my thoughts started to run wild, what were my cousin and her family going to do to me? Maybe they're going to publicly humiliate me in front of everyone there, maybe they'll lock me up in their house, maybe they'll pay for stupid treatment instead of my parents, maybe they'll---  pretty soon I had fallen asleep, lost in my thoughts. 

------------------------------

"Gravity Falls, Oregon!" The bus driver said, as I slowly woke up. My eyes slightly opened as I saw no one moving. 

"Oi! Get up! You're the only one with a ticket to this place" The driver said, looking at me. 

I closed my eyes, tired and not really processing what he was saying 

"Fine, Next stop is in Washington. Here we go." The bus driver said stoutly. 

WaiT iM thE onE thAt heS talkinG tOO 

"I'm up!" I said, shooting out of my seat, grabbing my stuff and running out of the bus just as the driver was going to leave. 

I looked around to see a girl in purple looking over at me from the area she was waiting at with two other girls, must be Pacifica. I remember her being quite the jerk when we were little.

 "Are you (Y/N)?" Pacifica said, looking around as if I didn't exist.

 "Yea, and you're Pacifica?" I answered.

"Mhm anyway let's get going, I don't need to waste time talking to you." She said as she began walking, her posse close behind as they all whispered to each other, glancing back at me a few times. 

They made their way around town, as some people gave curious glances towards me. Pacifica looked back at me and looked at my outfit.

 "Ugh, no wonder people are looking at you, not only are you new, but that outfits horrible." She sneered. I was wearing comfortable clothes, they were far from the uncomfortable dress clothes I had to wear most of the time. I wasn't in the mood for fighting, so I just followed behind silently.

 A few minutes later we arrived at the Northwest Manor. The doors swung open and a butler stood there as Pacifica and crew left. 

"Welcome, (Y/N), let me show you to your room." The butler led me to a room in (your fav. color) and then soon walked away. I set my (Y/F/C) suitcase down and sat on the bed. 

"Finally, something good happened out of this." I said quietly as I laid down on the bed.

 Sighing out, I sat up and put away my clothes from the suitcase in a drawer, before deciding to go explore Gravity Falls, I can explore the Manor later. I found my way out and began to walk towards town. It seemed nice, small, the kind of place where everyone was your friend. 

There were some shops, a diner, a mall, and as I kept walking I noticed a path, curious to where it lead, I decided to follow it, I have a few hours left anyway. 

'This path legit just lead me to the middle of the woods-'  I thought, still going forward anyway instead of turning around. Eventually, I saw the outline of a little shack. I saw a few people. 

Crap did I just walk to someone's house-

I heard a camera flash, then an exuberant man in front of them. I moved closer to the shack, seeing big letters hanging off of it. 

The Mystery Hack, wait no, Shack. Seems legit.

 I approached the door and decided to open it, I mean, what could go wrong? It's not like the love of my life is behind the door. 

Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.