I'll be there

I awoke to the bright sunlight drifting through the curtains and into my eyes. I blinked a few times and sprung up. I'm meeting up with Dipper today!  Wait...I can't. I lay back down as I recapped the event from yesterday in my mind. What am I going to say? Will he know I can't go over today. I should've asked for his number. I tried to get ideas of how to tell him when an idea popped in my head. The smell of oatmeal filled my nose as I headed downstairs. Perfect.

"Hello (Y/N), glad to see you've awoken." Uncle Northwest said as I sat down by my bowl. He snapped his fingers as the butler took my bowl and came back with it filled with oatmeal. 

I took my spoon and stirred the oatmeal around, putting on my best 'I'm going to vomit face'. "I'm really not feeling well." I said. 

"Try some of my darling Pacifica's oatmeal, it's very good. Maybe you'll feel better." Aunt Northwest said as Pacifica beamed.

"Okay, I'll try." I said shoveling some into my mouth, with a sip of pineapple juice. I lurched forward and covered my mouth. 

"Is it bad?" Aunt Northwest said in shock. I shook my head no frantically and waved my hands at my mouth. 

"What do you need? Are you okay? Wait...get this boy a bucket! Hold it in (Y/N)!" Uncle Northwest yelled as Pacifica pushed her bowl away with a look of disgust. 

I backed up leaned over and spit out the juice and oatmeal the best I could, fake gagging and coughing, hoping I'd pass as just throwing up. I "gasped" for air and wiped my mouth with my sleeve. Everyone stared at me. "I'm going to the bathroom, I probably won't be out for a while, when I throw up it never stops, don't feel like checking in on me, I'd prefer to fight this alone." I said shakily and quickly as I ran towards the bathroom with the big window. 

Once in the bathroom, I locked the door and plugged my phone into a charger. I recorded myself fake vomiting and set it as the noise for an alarm that will go off periodically. The phone is linked to my smartwatch, or whatever, so I can disable it every time it goes off. This plan will work..., right? I opened the big window and cautiously climbed out and closed it behind me, leaving just a crack so I can open it when I get back. I ran off quickly towards the mystery shack, hoping I'll find it in time. 

15 minutes of pure running and I had made it. Out of breath, I walked inside and found a teen with long red hair. "Can you help me? I'm looking for Dipper." I asked.

"Oh, sure." She responded. "Dipper! Someone's here to see you!" As if on cue, he came walking out holding the broken snowglobe.

 "Hey, thought you'd ditch me for a moment!" He said.

"No, long story short, I'm not supposed to be here, so I faked sick and climbed out of the window, and ended up here." I said quickly 

"Oh well, thanks for coming, here I patched up the globe for you, free of charge." He smiled at me and I felt a small blush coming onto my face. 

"Let me pay you, please." Before he could respond I gave him the money with a note hooked on by a paperclip at the bottom. 

"Oh, thanks, I guess, do you want a tour of the Mystery Shack?" He said.

"I've got time, so sure!" I said happily.

He lead me around the Mystery Shack and then to he and his sister's room to end the show, little did I know my alarm was going off, and I forgot to end that segment of it.

*Northwest Mansion*

"Oh, that poor boy, he's been puking in a repeated style for about 5 minutes now, must be a gay thing." Aunt Northwest said, walking away, trying to listen to (Y/N's) request to be left alone.

*Mystery Shack*

I looked at my wrist wondering why an alarm hadn't gone off in a while, only to see it's been going off. Praytell no-one noticed at home. Sighing I told Dipper I needed to go.

"Aww, well bye, hope you get sick again soon!" He joked.

"Bye!" I said waving. As I walked down the stairs his sister gave me an upset glance. SHe must think I'm I jerk like the rest of my family. 

*Timeskip to the bathroom*

I climbed in the window, disabled my alarm and unplugged my phone, as I opened the door I froze, my body felt like it turned to ice as she glared at me like she knew I left.

"You've better have a good explanation for this."

(Thank you for reading, I apologize if the plot of this chapter was confusing xD)