Chapter 12: Weak Smiles

Liam's POV

"Well??", i shouted in frustration.

It's been almost an hour and we still couldn't find anything on Taseena. Why the hell won't she pick up her phone?? Zayn has been going crazy on making phone calls to relatives and doing computer research.

"Who was that, this time??", Louis asked, after Zayn put down his phone after makin another call.

"I talked to Jake- Her older brother. He's..not taking it well, and he is pissed. They're comin' over.", Zayn answered with anxiety.

" 'they' ?", Harry questioned.

"Jake, Max- Her younger brother, and.. dad. My dad.", he hesitated.

We all shrugged.

Poor Zayn, his dad is so terrible to him. Why wont he just listen to Zayn, for once? He's so wonderful, and his dad never appreciates the things he does.

"Are you two still...", i started, but he cut me off with a slight nod.

"Louis, go check up on Niall would ya? Poor lad's been crying his heart out...", I told Louis as he walked up the stairs.

We were all dead silent and Zayn broke down onto the floor crying. Seeing him cry broke all of our hearts, and we all just dropped onto the floor and joined him.

"We'll find her, Zayn.. I promise", i comforted as i rubbed his back in between sniffles.

We were all startled by the sounds of Louis bolting down the stairs with red eyes stinging with tears, and a look of fear on his face. He ran closer to us out of breath.

"Niall is No Where to be found!! I checked the kitchen, and the bathrooms and all the bedrooms. I think he may have.."

Shit.

"Everybody in Zayn's car. NOW.", i screamed as i grabbed the keys to Zayn's car and dashed out the door with the 3 other boys behind me.

We climbed into the car and i jammed the keys into ignition, pulling the car's gear into Drive, as i forced the car out of the driveway and onto the road.

Where could he be? Where could she be?

We were all anticipating to see Louis' car, but.. we couldn't find it.

Tears started to join into my eyes and my vision started to get blurry. i quickly wiped my eyes off before i could get into a crash, so i tried to keep it together and stay strong.

Louis and Harry were in the back crying their eyes out along with Zayn who was in the front.

Nobody said a word though, all i heard were cries that broke my heart.

How could i have managed to lose two people that i care about?? I am that irresponsible?? I'm so stupid.

I slowly turned the steering wheel to the left and i could see the Starbucks in the distance, that Niall always went to..

My head was spinning, and i had a sharp pain in my head that caused my eyes to get blurry.

I quickly pulled into the Starbucks parking lot, parked the car and sat there with my head in my hands, bawling into the steering wheel.

Zayn rubbed my back in comfort, and they all were quiet now, they've never seen me like this.

I miss Dani so much. I miss Niall. I miss Taseena.

Why are all the people that i care about leaving me?

I lifted my head up and Zayn wiped my tears off for me. Bless his heart.