Only Mine. | Cypress x Damien

well whoopie skootles here we go i guess. this happens after the whole Logan and DA incident
=====================

Damien's eyes widened behind his mask as he was pinned down onto the bed, vines slowly tying him down to it. He gulped and looked up at Cypress, who slowly straddled him, slipping her shirt off.

"H-Honey-?" He attempted to move his hands, but they were tied tightly together.

Cypress just shushed him, positioning herself so her thigh was against his crotch, slowly rubbing him. "Shhh... Just take it~.." She whispered, slowly unbuttoning his shirt and tugging off his pants and underwear.

She then slowly slid off her jeans, keeping eye-contact with him the whole time, as if to tease him. It worked, he jerked his hands against his restraints, biting his lip a small bit. She got them off and slowly grinded on his thigh, close enough to his crotch to tease, but not enough for him to get off.

"F-Fuck.. Cypress~.." He tilted his head back, shifting around. She grabbed him by the chin to make him look at her, him gulping in response.

Cypress leaned in close, so close that he could feel her breath ghosting against his lips. She spoke two simple words, both being enough to make him shiver;

"You're mine~"

She positioned herself above his length, pushing her lace underwear to the side. She then slowly sank down onto him, causing both of them to let out small moans of pleasure.

"You're only mine.." She repeated, breathing heavily. "..And no one else's. Understand~?"

Damien nodded eagerly, squirming around under her, then throwing his head back when she began to slowly bounce up and down on his length. Cypress whimpered out in pleasure, hiding her face in his shoulder as she rode him, slowly picking up the pace.

After a while, Cypress's legs began to shake and give out, the vines letting go of Damien.

He smirked and flipped her over so he was on top, thrusting roughly into her. She gasped and threw her head back, whimpering out in pleasure as he slammed into her sweet-spot.

After a while, Damien started losing his rythm, thrusts becoming sloppy. After a few seconds, Cypress cried out in pleasure, throwing her head back. "O-OH STARS~!!"

Damien smirked and continued to fuck into her, before releasing himself, not pulling out. He continued for a while, working them through their highs, before pulling out.

"M-Mmgh.. You're only m-mine, right Damien?" Cypress mumbled softly.

He smiled a bit. "Of course, my love.."