Wow okay | Cypress x DA x Ting

Fuckin 'ell-
==========================

Ting gulped as Cypress climbed onto the bed with him and Damien, blushing as the tallest of the three smirked slightly.

"Seems like someone is nervous~.." Damien hummed, tilting his head to the side. "Cypress, honey, how about you help him out of his shell, hm~?"

Cypress nodded a bit and smiled softly, slowly straddling Ting. "This okay?" He nodded wordlessly, making her continue. She slowly shifted to grind a bit near his crotch, biting her lip as Ting panted a bit and moved her over by her hips so she was right against his newfound erection. "Let us know when you want us to stop, okay?" She told him softly.

He nodded, gulping a bit as he looked over to Damien, who had leaned back a bit to watch, a grin on his lips. Ting gasped as tentacles slowly formed, wrapping around Damien and yanking him forward, pushing against Cypress so she was in between them.

She squirmed a bit as the tentacles slowly began to undress her, leaving her in only her bra and lace underwear.

Damien smirked and leaned back, putting his hands on Cypress's sides as a tentacle kept her hands tied together above her head. "Mmn.. Look at her.. Isn't she such a pretty little slut, hm~?" He purred, looking Ting in the eyes, relishing in how flustered the other two were. "I bet you want to do things to her, hm? Wanna take her like I have~?" He tilted his head.

"I-I.. I m-mean-.." Ting began to stutter before being shushed.

"Go on. Do whatever to her, I'll let you~.." Damien purred, running his fingertips down Cypress's sides, making her shiver. "I can tell you're just itching to, sugar~.."

Ting gulped and scooted forward, biting his lip a bit as he looked her up and down, looking away a few times. He huffed and leaned forward to kiss at her jaw, shuttering at the small, innocent gasp that left her lips.

Damien smirked, muttering a small; "Atta-boy~.."

"T-Ting.." Cypress whimpered, tugging her hands free and gently grabbing onto his shirt. "C-Can you... Can you t-take off your clothes for me..?"

"I-I mean.. I.. Y-Yeah.." He slowly let the tentacles undress him, him looking away shyly.

Cypress smiled and gently kissed him, placing her hands on his shoulders. He paused before kissing back, not noticing the tentacles slowly begin to creep up Cypress's thigh and into her underwear.

Damien smirked a bit as he watched, wrapping an arm around Cypress's waist and pressing against her back so she wouldn't be able to pull away from the tendril as it tugged her underwear off. The tentacle slipped into her entrance, making her let out a soft moan as she pulled away from the kiss, Ting shuttering a bit as he ran his hands down her torso down to her thighs.

Damien finished undressing himself and pressed back into Cypress, lining himself up before pushing his length into her, causing her to cry out in pleasure, digging her nails into Ting's shoulders.

"Heh.. Cypress, do me a favor and suck him off for me while we fuck you, okay~?" Damien hummed.

"L-Language.." Cypress managed to stammer out, before shifting to push Ting over a bit, gently wrapping her hand around his length, still whimpering as Damien began to thrust into her with the tentacle.

She slowly took all of Ting into her mouth, looking up at him innocently, her whimpers of pleasure sending vibrations down his length.

He cursed and leaned back, covering his face with his arm as he thrusted his hips up into her mouth.

He climaxed faster than he would have liked, Cypress giggling softly and swallowing his fluids before pulling back up, letting out a moan of pleasure as Damien and the tentacle both hit her sweet spot, making her wrap her arms around Ting, hiding her face in his shoulder. She whimpered softly as Ting reached down and gently rubbed at her clit with his thumb, her moving her hips back and forth between Damien and the tentacle penetrating her from behind and Ting's hand.

She eventually began to tremble, letting out a scream of pleasure as she climaxed, throwing her head back and accidentally knocking Damien in the face, making him curse in pain.

He continued to thrust until he came inside her, groaning as he did. The tentacle eventually released in her womb, Ting convulsing and panting slightly from the feeling of the tentacle's climax hitting him.

When everyone came down, the tentacle disappeared, Damien pulling out and leaning back again.

"Holy fucking shit.." He mumbled.

"L-Language.." Cypress mumbled, face buried in Ting's shoulder, her reminder making both males sigh.

"Sorry, honey."