Wheel Spin Challenge #1: Alcohol is Talking | Noriko and DA

In this new challenge, I will be spinning a wheel to pick two characters to put into a smut ship. This time it was Noriko and DA. This should be interesting-...

Rebel, Animated, please don't kill me  :'')
=========================================================

"Drinkin' alone, serpent?" Damien's voice piped up from the doorway as he leaned against the doorframe with his arms crossed in front of his chest. His lips were curled. "Ain't that what alcoholics do?"

Noriko sighed in exasperation at the other's presence, downing another shot. "You're free to join me." She muttered.

Damien smirked and sat down on the chair beside her, taking a bottle and taking a drink straight from it. "Thanks, sugar."

After a few minutes, he noticed her cheeks were slightly flushed. "Wait, you already drunk? How long have we been doing this?"

"Just a few minutes.." Her voice was slurred from the alcohol

"Hah!" He took another sip. "You a lightweight or somethin'?"

"Shut up." Noriko hissed.

Damien grinned. "Make me."

Big mistake. Noriko suddenly grabbed him by the collar, yanking him forward to roughly kiss him. His eyes widened in surprise behind his mask before he kissed back and wrapped his arms around her as she pushed his back against the wall. He groaned a bit and nipped at her bottom lip, clearly trying to take control. Noriko let out a growl into the kiss, making him stop his efforts.

The two eventually pulled away for air, Noriko sliding off Damien's mask to look him in the eyes.

"W-What the hell was that?" Damien stuttered, flushing from the eye-contact as he wiped his mouth.

She hissed and buried her face into his shoulder as she let her hands trace his sides. "Mmn... You taste like cinnamon.." She mumbled, her breath ghosting his exposed skin. He shivered in response, tilting his head back to give her more access.

"Heh... N-Never took you as a top, serpent..." Damien mumbled, letting out a weak laugh. 

Noriko glared at him. "What the hell's that supposed to mean, twink?"

"I always assumed you were like, a bratty sub or something." He shrugged, his breath catching in his throat as Noriko's fangs brushed against his skin, him grinning weakly. "Heh... But I ain't complaining about it, either."

"Ugh... Just shut up already." She shoved him a bit harder into the wall, sinking her fangs into his shoulder. 

He pulled her hair a small bit, panting softly as her thigh was pressed to his crotch, him grinding against her leg in a desperate and pathetic attempt to get some relief. She growled and forcefully yanked Damien's shirt off, then beginning to unbutton his pants.

"H-Hey now, I'm not going to be the only person stark naked, serpent-" He huffed our, grabbing her wrist to stop her. "You gotta take off your clothes, too-"

Noriko sighed impatiently, stripping herself. Damien grinned and looked her up and down, whistling.

"Hoooo damn~!" He chuckled. "Aren't you a sight for sore eyes~?"

She let out a growl, hoisting his legs up onto her shoulders. "Shut it." She hissed, before pushing herself in roughly.

Damien let out a moan, leaning his head back against the wall and covering his face with his arms as Noriko began to ram into him.

"H-H-Holy fucking s-shit~!" He managed to get out between thrusts, wincing at Noriko's nails digging into his hips as she bit his neck again.

After a few minutes, the shorter boy's eyes rolled back as he climaxed, going limp as the demigoddess continued to thrust, until she eventually began to lose her rythm, thrusts becoming sloppy. She then cursed loudly as she climaxed into him, slowing down before pulling out again.

"H-Heh.. God damn, Sugar~" Damien mumbled when he came down, smirking as he ran a hand through his now messed-up hair. "We outta do that again sometime."

Noriko let go of him and tossed him his clothes, putting on her own. "In your dreams, twink."

"Oh, pleeeaaaseee?" He grinned a bit, the alcohol clearly talking.

She sighed. "Fine. Just.. Don't tell anyone else about this, or I'll make sure you die." She then opened a portal and stepped out, leaving DA there to clean himself up and get dressed.

"...roger." He mumbled, a smile tugging at his lips.