Wheel Spin Challenge 4: Love-Hate | Logan x Noriko

WHOOOOOO YES 'SHIP-THAT-WAS-SUPPOSED-TO-BE-BUT-IT-DIDN'T-END-UP-HAPPENING' TIIIMEEEE!!! HERE WE GOOOOOOO!!!

Yeah, I know Logan is gay in canon, but SHHHHHHHH-
==============================================

"What the hell are you doing here?"  Noriko muttered towards the other standing there, not looking up from where she was staring out into the abyss, her head resting on her hands as she sat there. 

Logan hummed a bit, sitting down on the ledge beside her, kicking his legs back and forth as he glanced over at her. "What? Am I not allowed to visit my favorite destroyer while she contemplates her next genocide~?" He poked her, grinning obnoxiously.

"Oh go sit on a dick, Caverly." She muttered, her 's' sounds dragging out like usual. 

He seemed to go quiet, letting out a soft chuckle. "I would." He then added, in a tone so quiet she could barely hear; "...If you'd let me."

She paused, before glancing over at him with a confused frown. "What?"

"Nothing," He shook his head, forcing on his signature annoying grin. "Don't worry about it, Ko." 

They sat there in silence, just looking out into the void, the only sound being Logan breathing and Noriko's uneven breaths, the rattle on her tail absentmindedly swaying and making small rattle noises. Logan dug his fingers into the dirt on the chunk of floating earth they were sitting on, glancing over at the other. 

Noriko Cobura. Probably the most beautiful creature that Logan had ever seen in all his millennia of existing. And she didn't even need to try, either, she just was. Everything about the destroyer was perfect in his eyes. Everything from the way her curled hair fell over her shoulders, the curves and arch of her body, that chilling gaze of hers...

He jolted and realized he'd been staring when she turned to lock her gaze on his, him quickly turning away. She let out a hiss and grabbed his chin, forcing him to look at her again, looking him dead in the eyes. 

"Tell me what you said." It wasn't a request, her stern and demanding tone sending a shiver down his spine. 

Logan gulped, immediately giving in. "I-I said... I said, 'if you'd let me'..." He mumbled quietly, letting his eyes flutter shut momentarily. 

She let out a low chuckle, making him cringe at himself. He then opened his eyes when she pulled him onto her lap, tilting her head to the side. "Hm... What's stopping you...~?"

"Y-You mean-"

"Go for it." She smirked, rubbing the base of his tail a small bit, biting her lip when his back arched a bit from pleasure. "Good boy~"

He gulped and grinded down on her a small bit, breath hitching from the contact, before beginning to unbutton her jeans, then taking off his own pants and shirt. He shivered as Noriko ran her fingers down his side, gently brushing his skin. 

"You think you can take both?" She tilted her head again, looking up at him. He nodded in response. "Heh, alright~..."

Logan let out a shaky breath as he positioned himself above her, slowly sinking down onto her lengths. He groaned quietly in pain, his back arching a bit as he stilled, waiting to get used to the feeling. He breathed out a curse before beginning to bounce up and down on her, digging his nails into her shoulders.

"Such a pathetic slut, aren't you?" Noriko muttered, grabbing him by the hair and forcing his head back with one hand, digging her sharp nails into his thigh with the other. "So desperate for me~.."

He whimpered a bit, his eyes fluttering slightly. "F-Fuck! K-Ko~.."

"Good kitty-cat." She hissed, smirking as she rubbed at the base of his tail, relishing in how his eyes rolled back a bit from pleasure.

After a while, he cried out in pleasure as he climaxed, his back arching as Noriko cursed and came into him a few seconds after. Logan pulled off and collapsed against her, falling asleep.

And they stayed there for hours, cuddling underneath the stars.