Fucked Up~ | Logan x Tock

Warnings: Edging

"So..." Logan spoke after a while, still staring up at the other. "You gonna get off of me, or are we just going to stay like this??"

Tock had been trying, and failing, to kill the shorter of the two. So here they were, Logan pinned to the wall with the taller pressed against him.

In response to his question, Tock's usual grin widened. "Well, Caverly, I'm fine right here! How bout you?"

"Hmm... Sounds good!" Logan snickered. However his words and tone didn't match his body language. Didn't match how he shifted uncomfortably, biting his lip a small bit as he avoided the taller's gaze.

"What's the matter?" Tock's head tilted at an unnatural angle, as if curious. He twitched slightly, shifting positions, which made Logan's breath hitched. "Oh?"

It was only when the taller of the two glanced down did he notice two things; His knee was against Logan's crotch, and the said demigod had a small... Problem... The other's grin remained, slowly moving around again to grind his leg into him.

"H-Hah~.." Logan let out a strained laugh, his cat ears flicking a bit as he bit his lip harder. He gasped out as he was suddenly spun around so his back was facing Tock, being pressed to the wall again. "What- Gah~!" He clawed at the wall as a hand was shoved down the front of his jeans, slowly palming him.

Tock let out a giggle, leaning in and pulling off Logan's scarf and throwing it to the side, biting down on a sensitive part of his neck, leaving a bite mark, pastel pink blood dripping down from it. "Don't heal that..." He giggled. "I want people to see it~.."

The demigod just nodded, unable to speak as the taller continued what he was doing, causing him to buck his hips into his hand. "Shit~.." He whimpered slightly, tail twitching and wrapping around Tock's thigh.

Eventually, Logan's legs began to shake, his moans getting slightly louder. "Fuck.. I'm~.."

He didn't have time to finish before Tock stopped and let go of him, grin widening again. "This was fun! Bye now~.."

With that, he walked away, leaving Logan panting and shaking slightly, leaning against the wall for support. He cursed under his breath, opening a portal and walking out.