Princess | Lucifer x Levi

This is considering Levi and Armin aren't together in this timeline lmao
==========================

"I brought what you asked for," Levi muttered out, setting the paper cup of coffee on the desk, eyes avoiding the other's gaze. He'd never been one for eye-contact. A learned habit from when he still lived with his father.

"Took ya long enough," Lucifer quipped, sitting up straight from where he'd had his feet on the desk, taking the cup off the desk. He downed it in one go, despite its temperature. "Thanks, Princess."

The younger grimaced, crossing his arms in annoyance. "Don't call me that."

"I do what I want, bitch." He grinned.

Levi huffed, glancing over at him briefly before looking away. "I'm not your fucking princess..." He muttered.

There was a pause, filled with an uncomfortable silence that made Levi question if the other was actually mad or not. He opened his mouth to speak, before being cut off by Lucifer standing and walking over. He had always towered over Levi, even without being his full height. It was.. Intimidating. But the shorter would rather die than admit that.

"No?" Lucifer cocked his head to the side as he stepped forward again, making Levi back up. "Who said you weren't, princess~?"

Levi felt a chill run down his spine as Lucifer grabbed him around the waist and spun him around to push him against the desk. He gasped a little as the taller pushed his thigh against his crotch, shifting closer. The smaller gulped and looked away out of instinct before his head was forced upwards by the chin.

"What? The big boy too scared to look me in the eyes~?" Lucifer grinned before Levi felt his truth power activate. "Tell me, what do you want~?"

Levi shut his mouth. He was NOT about to give him the satisfaction.

It was only when Lucifer grinded against him roughly, did he finally break. "F-Fine! I-I want you to fuck me. R-Right here..."

Lucifer hummed a little and broke eye-contact, the other squeezing his eyes shut from embarrassment and shame. "See? That wasn't so hard, princess~" 

"F-Fuck you." Levi spat, opening his eyes to glare up at him.

"Actually, I think it's going to be the other way around~"

"U-Ugh..."

Lucifer shoved Levi up onto the desk so he was sitting. The taller pressed flush against him to kiss him roughly, putting a hand on his lower back to keep him in place as he nipped at his bottom lip. The smaller boy let out a curse against Lucifer's lips, squirming around a little, clearly trying to escape to regain his pride.

The taller growled and pulled away, slapping him across the face roughly before grabbing him harshly by the jaw. Levi shuddered, becoming weak again. "Bad boy. Sit still~" Lucifer scolded in a whisper, leaning down to kiss and bite at his neck, smirking when Levi obeyed his order, staying still again. 

The older of the two hummed a bit, sliding Levi's shirt off. He let out a laugh.

"Your blush reaches your chest?" Lucifer tilted his head to the side, smirking.

"Mmngh... Y-Yeah, and?" Levi managed to snip back at him, huffing in annoyance.

"Nothin~..." He chuckled, pulling back to begin to undo the buttons of his own shirt, grinding his thigh against the smaller boy, relishing in how he tried his hardest not to squirm. "You're still actually obeying my order~?"

Levi didn't answer, just closed his eyes, huffing out a small breath.

"I'll take that as a yes, princess..." He hummed, before continuing. "Such an obedient little thing, aren't you~?"

"S-Shut up-..." The other mumbled, his hips gently moving against Lucifer's thigh. He whined when the taller pulled away, before blushing again when his pants were slipped off. There was a small pause.

"Are those-... Are those panties???" Lucifer asked, a hint of astonishment laced in his voice as he seemed to pick up the pace in undressing Levi and unbuttoning his own pants.

Levi finally opened his eyes, glancing down at what Lucifer was doing. He let out a small strained gasp when he saw the taller's length. "W-Woah-.." He whispered under his breath, face flushing more.

"What is it?" Lucifer cocked his head to the side, before seeming to connect the dots and smirking as he grabbed Levi by the hips and lined himself up. "Oohhhh? Does someone like what they see~?"

"I-It's gonna be too b-big!" Levi stammered, squirming again when he felt him poking at his entrance  "I-I can't-" He was interrupted by Lucifer roughly pushing all the way into him, making him curse out and drag his nails down the other's back. "F-FUCK~!!"

"What's wrong, princess? You were oh-so high-and-mighty before, what happened~?" Lucifer teased, beginning to thrust into him, grabbing him by the jaw again.

"J-Just shut up and f-fuck me~!" Levi whined, wrapping his legs around Lucifer's waist, subtly trying to get him to speed up. The other obliged, digging his nails into Levi's hips as he picked up the pace.

The smaller bit his lip, trying and failing to mask the pathetic noises leaving his throat. He eventually gave up, flushing in embarrassment as he wrapped his arms around Lucifer and burying his face into his shoulder as he was fucked into.

After a while, Lucifer growled and shoved Levi down so he was laying on his back on the desk, one leg over the taller's shoulder. He sped up again, thrusting harder and smirking at how Levi gasped out and writhed around in pleasure.

"F-Fuck! R-Right there! J-Just like t-that~!" The smaller cried out pathetically, tearing up from pleasure.

Lucifer leaned down to his ear. "Tell me... Are you my princess, hm~?" He was met with frantic and desperate nodding. "Say it." He ordered.

"I-I'm your p-princess~!" Levi whined. "All yours, M-Mast- I mean L-Lucifer~.."

"Good boy~..." The taller hummed, continuing.

Levi soon whined out louder, gripping the egde of the desk and his thighs trembled. "I-I'm gonna.. I-I'm gonna cum~!" He warned. "C-Can I please c-cum~?"

Lucifer grinned and nodded, picking up the pace again. He hummed and watched as the smaller practically fell apart beneath him as he came, his back arching as his eyes rolled back before he squeezed them shut. The taller just chuckled and continued until eventually gripping his thighs again and releasing inside of him with a groan.

He slowed to a stop and pulled out, letting go of Levi, who was limp at this point. "Hmm~... Awee look at mr. tough guy now~.." He teased.

"S-Shut the fuck u-up-..." Levi groaned, pressing his thighs together as he slowly pushed himself up so he was sitting. He was a mess, flushed red and with messed-up hair.

Without warning, the door swung open, revealing Seth, who was mid-sentence. "Lucifer I need you to help James clean th-" He cut himself off as he saw the scene before him.

"Oh- Heyyy, Seth-.." Lucifer laughed nervously, glancing at Levi, who was stunned into silence.

Seth paused, before silently leaving and shutting the door again.