Can You Show Me? | Grayson x Stadin

:)
============================
It had started when Grayson had asked one simple question; "What is sex like? Can you show me?"

And now...

Stadin pinned Grayson to the wall by the neck, kissing him roughly as the smaller whimpered pathetically.

The taller of the two grabbed onto one of Grayson's smaller wings, rubbing at them mercilessly. He had to wrap his arm around the waist of the ex-angel to keep him from collapsing.

"S-Stadinnn~!" Grayson whined, his other three wings flapping, a sign that he was clearly overwhelmed.

Stadin let out a low growl, kissing at the other's neck. "Yes~?"

"I-I... T-Too much!" He gasped out. "B-Be gentle p-please~!"

"Hmmm? But you seem to be enjoying yourself quite a lot, my dear... And besides..." The taller hummed, grinding his knee into Grayson's crotch. "I love seeing you squirm like this~..."

The ex-angel just whimpered softly and did his best to stay upright, clinging to Stadin pathetically. He eventually just gave up and leaned against the wall, letting the other keep him there by pushing flush against him.

Stadin smirked and continued to stroke the sweet spot of Grayson's wing as he slowly undid the smaller's shorts, sliding them down.

"No underwear? Tch. What a naughty whore." The taller tsked, roughly grinding his knee against Grayson's crotch again, chuckling at how the ex-angel twitched and attempted to weakly grind against him.

The smaller suddenly gasped out, spurting out cum as his wings and thighs trembled.

Stadin raised his eyebrows as he watched. "Wow... I didn't even do much!" He let out a laugh that made Grayson flush in embarrassment, looking away. "Awwweee, such a cute little thing, cumming so quickly for me~..."

"N-Ngh... P-Please... I..."

"Hm~?"

"I-I want... M-More..."

Stadin smirked, letting go of Grayson's wing and undoing his own pants and tugging them down a bit to reveal his length. He hummed a little, rubbing himself against Grayson's length to use the smaller boy's cum for lube, before hoisting the other up and lining up to his entrance.

"B-Be gentl-AH~!!" Grayson cried out as the taller slammed himself in all the way, humming in amusement. "A-AHH! T-TOO BIG~!"

"Shush now, birdy~..." Stadin hushed him, pressing a kiss to his lips as he began to thrust into the boy.

Grayson trembled, moaning against Stadin's lips as he wrapped his arms around him, digging his nails into his back.

It wasn't long before the ex-angel climaxed again, shaking and moaning out Stadin's name as his eyes rolled back a little. He let out pathetic whines and whimpers when Stadin didn't slow his pace, but rather thrusted harder and faster.

"Shit... Almost..." Stadin cursed, before looking Grayson in the eye and smirking, gripping his hips. "Hmm... Think I could make you cum a third time, babyboy~?

"H-Hngah! P-Please~!" Grayson whined out, squirming as he was fucked into harder.

Eventually, Stadin swore and shoved himself deeper into Grayson as he came inside of him. The feeling caused Grayson to climax a third time, throwing his head back and crying out again.

The taller sighed and pulled out, pressing another kiss to Grayson's lips, smirking at how the boy was shaking and panting pathetically.

"Mmm... Such a pathetic little birdy, aren't you?" Stadin hummed. "Just for me~?"

Grayson nodded weakly, still trembling. "J-Just for you~..."

"Good~"