Can You Keep a Secret? | Yuki x Cypress

I'm tired, gay, horny, and pissed the fuck off, so here we go, FUCK Y'ALL I DO WHAT I WANT. Also, note:
THIS IS IN A TIMELINE WHERE BOTH ARE SINGLE. THERE IS NO CHEATING GOING ON PISS OFF. Also, please listen to the song, as its what kinda inspired this lmao
==============================

"So, you're sure no one followed you, or saw you come in?" Yuki tilted her head to the side a bit as Cypress closed and locked the door. The taller of the two nodded quietly in confirmation. "Good. Then get over here, Fluffy."

Cypress smiled shyly and walked over, gasping out as Yuki grabbed her wrists and flipped her over to pin her down on the bed. "Ah! Someone's eager!" She giggled cutely, gently biting her bottom lip.

"Well yeah, I've been waiting all fucking day for those idiots to leave you alone so I could have you to myself." Yuki growled.

"You're so jealous, sweetie~" The other hummed, squirming as she bit at her neck roughly.

"Ugh..." The shorter girl muttered. "How could I not? At any moment one of those assholes could sweep you away. I don't fuckin want that. You're mine. You hear me? Mine."

"Yours~" Cypress agreed, pressing a kiss to Yuki's lips, pulling her down so their bodies were flush against each other.

The two were so vastly different from each other, which is why a person would be surprised to know that they were secretly together. While Yuki was rough and angry all the time, constantly grumbling about something and muttering to the other that she was only hers, Cypress was gentle and patient, always managing to calm Yuki down. They were so different, and they loved it. They loved each other, and it killed them to not be able to show that when the others were around. They were always afraid to tell the others, because, after all, would they accept their relationship? Yuki certainly didn't want to take that chance, and Cypress respected that, happy to keep it a secret. After all, she enjoyed how possessive and rough Yuki could get. It was adorable!

Cypress panted out, moaning out as Yuki's fingers worked inside her, the shorter girl kissing at her neck roughly, leaving dark marks on her chest, just far enough down where they couldn't be seen.

Eventually, Cypress cried out in pleasure as she climaxed, pressing her thighs together and trembling. Yuki smirked and pulled her finders out, licking them clean before kissing her deeply again, making Cypress whimper at the taste of herself.

After a while, they just laid there, Cypress snuggled into Yuki's side, sighing in content.

"I hope they never find us." She mumbled happily, leading to a small laugh from the other.

"Me too."