Risky | Stadin x Grayson

Grayson shuddered as he was tugged into one of the spaces between the shipping crates, being pushed up against the metal wall. "S-Stadin--... You know I live just over there-" The ex-angel whimpered a little as the taller gently massaged one of his small wings. "W-We might get caught h-here!"

"I don't care," Stadin muttered gruffly, tugging at the collar of Grayson's hoodie to kiss at the side of his neck, nipping at his skin a little. "As long as you're quiet, angel, no one will know." He whispered close to his ear. "You can do that for me, can't you?"

Grayson let out a tiny whine, instinctively tilting his head back to give the other more access, subconsciously trying to grind against his leg. 

"I said," He emphasized it by pressing his leg to the smaller boy's heat. "Can't you~?"

"Y-Yes sir~!" He gasped.

Stadin cracked a small smirk, pressing his body to Grayson's as he left a few dark marks on the skin of his neck, relishing in how the ex-angel's body squirmed and writhed a little in response. He hummed and pinned Grayson's wrists together above his head with one hand, using the other to slide into his pants, gently rubbing at him. Grayson let out a cry of pleasure, before being hushed harshly by Stadin.

"Quiet," He growled near his ear. "You don't want to get caught, now do you~?" Grayson shook his head in response, panting a little. "Hmm..." He thought for a while before letting go of Grayson's wrists to take off his tie, before tying it to make a makeshift gag. "There. Perfect. Is that okay, angel?" Grayson nodded a little, eyes fluttering a little as he was pinned again. 

Stadin spun Grayson around so his front was pressed to the wall of the shipping crate, bent over in front of him. The taller of the two hummed and rubbed at one of the smaller wings, his free hand undressing the smaller boy.

Grayson let out a few muffled noises, undoubtedly pleads for more. Stadin shushed him and got him undressed, unbuttoning his jeans to expose his length. He teased Grayson's entrance a few times, enough to make the ex-angel squirm and whine, before pushing fully into him in one go, making him cry out through the fabric muffling his noises.

"Do you want me to move~?" Stadin gently tilted Grayson's head back a little. He smiled a little and pressed a kiss to the back of the boy's neck when he nodded a little in confirmation. 

Grayson let out a moan as he felt Stadin begin to move at a steady pace, stretching him out perfectly. He trembled a little, bucking his hips in an attempt to get him to move faster. Thankfully he got the message, speeding up his thrusts as he held onto Grayson's hips with one hand, using the other to rub the ex-angels wings. 

"Graysonnnn! Stadinnnn!" A familiar voice with a British accent called from near the shipping crate that the two were hidden behind. Finegan.

Stadin cursed under his breath, before shushing Grayson and calling out to respond. "Yeah? What do you need?"

"Oh, how marvelous! I've found you!" His voice neared closer. "I need to talk to you!"

"Don't come over here!" He said, a little too abruptly. He did a cautious thrust into Grayson again, thankful he was able to stay quiet.

"Why?" The prince sounded confused.

"Uh... Listen, just don't." 

"Okay! Well, I'm throwing a tea-party and I wanted to invite you! The others are invited too! Seth, Lucifer, Levi, R-"

"Wonderful. We'll be there. Bye."

"Oh uh- Okay!" And with that, he could be heard walking away, humming softly. 

As soon as he was out of earshot, Stadin growled and began to thrust again, harder and a little faster this time. "What a good boy, being so quiet~..." He whispered, making Grayson shiver and whimper out.

Eventually, the smaller boy climaxed with a moan that Stadin had to muffle using his hand, before releasing himself inside of him. He then pulled out, smirking a little at how he had to hold Grayson to keep him from collapsing. 

"Good boy~..."