....... | Wheel Spin Challenge #5 (Mesta x Gabriel)

I'm gonna kill myself I swear to god.

NOTHING IN THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT HELLHOLE OF A ONESHOT IS CANON.
======================
"I can't believe I agreed to this." Gabriel muttered, using his wings to shelter himself as he undressed.

"I can't either," Mesta quipped from their place sat on the bed, a shit-eating grin plastered on their face. "Why did you come to me for this, anyway?"

The archangel sighed in annoyance. "Because," He huffed. "You're the only retched creature in this town that I can ask for assistance with this... Act of sin, and get away with it. I trust you have no interest in telling any of the others, especially my brother."

Mesta seemed to only be half-listening. "You're right. I don't really care!" They snorted a laugh out. "You almost done over there? I'm getting impatient."

"Why, you have somewhere to be?" Gabriel rolled his eyes a little, finally sliding out of his pants, thankful his large wings covered him from being seen.

"Well, later Pronto and I had plans to go throw coissants at people, but other than that you're just a slow bitch." The android answered, shrugging.

"You're revolting," The angel's nose scrunched up in disgust, deciding to ignore the insult to his pace

"Thank you!"

Gabriel sighed, then eventually finished undressing, leaving him only in his underwear standing before Mesta, him covering himself with his wings. "I'm done..." He muttered, feeling his face begin to grow hot.

Mesta slid off the bed and walked over, pushing Gabriel's wings down and to the side, exposing him. Their eyes slowly took in his form, their expression unreadable. The archangel felt himself grow nervous, face flushing.

"Damn," Mesta commented, grinning a little. They then grabbed Gabriel's wrist. "Now come on! Let's see what you can do~..."

Gabriel gulped as he was pulled over to the bed, being hoisted onto Mesta's lap, where he could feel their erection pressed right up against his own. He bit his lip and experimentally grinded down, his breath hitching as a small shock of pleasure shot through him. His wings twitched a little, and the motion apparently intrigued, because they reached around the archangel to gently rub at the wings.

A strangled noise of pleasure escaped Gabriel's throat as his wings instinctively stretched out as if to give Mesta full access. "O-Oh my~!" The archangel stuttered out, flushing when Mesta grabbed him by the throat, choking him a bit.

"Oh, so it does work~!" Mesta chuckled, aparantly satisfied with this new information.

"W-Who told you about that?!" He hissed, noise strained by the pressure around his neck.

"Oh, just a little birdy," The android replied simply, rolling their hips against the archangel's, another shock of pleasure shooting through him. Gabriel couldn't help but bitterly wonder if that 'little birdy' happened to be Grayson or Lucifer.

His thoughts were cut off when the other shifted to undress themselves, sliding off their pants, revealing their attachments. "You sure you're going to be able to take it? You're about as virgin as virgin gets."

He flushed with embarrassment, trying not to look down. "I-I can take it! I-NGAH~!" he was inturrupted by Mesta gripping his hips and pushing into him. "FUCK, that hurts!" He hissed, shuddering uncomfortably as the android pushed deeper.

"Awwwe," Mesta cooed, a condescending tone in their voice. "What were you saying? I couldn't quite hear you~"

"N-Nothing~..."

"Good boy, now give me a show, yeah~?" They leaned back, smirking a little. They seemed to notice Gabriel's confused hesitation. "Oh, I see. You have no idea what you're doing, do you?"

The Archangel flushed and looked away in shame. "I... I've never really known anything about how to do this..." His breath was shaky from the small shocks of pleasure he felt every time he even so much as squirmed.

"Ah," Mesta hummed, shifting to grab onto Gabriel's hips, lifting him up off their length a little. "Here, let me give you some help~" They began thrusting up into the angel, slowly at first, making him choke out a gasp.

"O-Oh stars~!"

"What do you think, angel~?"

"T-This is so... Gah~! S-Sinful~..." Gabriel covered his face in shame, face red.

"Does it feel good~?" Mesta hummed, tilting their head.

"Y-Yes~!"

The android continued to thrust into him, before apparently getting bored of the position, flipping them around to pin Gabriel down, thrusting harder into him. They smirked a little in satisfaction at how the archangel writhed in pleasure, wings and thighs trembling.

Eventually, Gabriel cried out in ecstasy, climaxing onto Mesta's chest. The android continued, eventually climaxing themselves, groaning in satisfaction.

Mesta tilted their head, looking down at Gabriel. The archangel had been so overwhelmed from the first orgasm he'd ever had, that he had passed out cold.

"Heh~.." They snickered a little, before pulling out, getting dressed, and leaving.