Tentacles | Ting x Leo

WARNING: THIS INVOLVES SHIT OUT OF LIKE TENTACLE HENTAI. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
(Bold of you to challenge me, Rebel.)
====================

Leo frowned a bit in defeat as Ting managed to finally pin him down. They'd been fighting for dominance for quite a while now, and finally, Ting won.

The younger of the two smirked down at him, chuckling a bit. "Gotcha~" He snickered, leaning down to kiss at Leo's neck. The assassin in turn groaned a bit, jerking his wrists against the grip of Ting's hands holding them down.

Leo gasped out when his hands qere replaced by something cold and wet. He glanced up to see Ting's black slime formed into thick tentacles. He gulped a bit and looked up at Ting, slightly concerned.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt you... Just..." He smirked as two more grabbed his thighs and hoised him above the bed, forcing his legs apart. "Relax~"

"W-What are you doing-?" Leo squirmed a bit as a fourth tentacle slowly tugged off his clothes.

"Oh, nothing special... Just this~"

Two tentacles were roughly shoved into him, beginning to harshly thrust into him at a fast pace. Leo let out a loud scream of pain, which was muffled as one of the tendrils pushed into his mouth, making tears come to his eyes from the gag reflex.

Ting hummed a bit, sitting up to gently run his hands down the other's sides, making him shiver. "You're so adorable like this, you know that~?" He purred, a third, smaller tentacle pushing into him with the other two, thrusts speeding up. "Mmmn~..."

Eventually, Leo let out another scream, body jerking as he climaxed, arching his back. Ting just continued until the tentacles eventually released inside him and his mouth, Leo swallowing most of it.

The tendrils lowered him down gently onto the bed, pulling out and away from him and sinking back into the ground as Ting smirked. He leaned forward and gently kissed the other.

"F-Fucking hell-" Leo managed to say after a while, his legs still shaking. "W-What the fuck-?"

"Sorry, hon, just wanted to try it out~" He snickered. "Did you like that~?"

"...."

"...yeah..."