Innocent | Grayson solo

Grayson tilted his head a little, poking at the tentacle he'd just summoned. He wasn't sure how he did it, but he did. He had summoned a thick tendril made up of white-pink glittery goop, it slithering up to gently caress Grayson's cheek, making the boy giggle.

He hummed a little to himself as he poked at the tentacle, giggling as it twitched and wrapped around his thigh.

His amusment then turned to a confused surprise as the tentacle slithered up his thigh to his crotch, rubbing against it.

He gasped a little, his wings flaring out and flapping in surprise. He leaned forward a little and pressed his thighs together to stop the tendril, biting his lip. "Mmngh... Ah?!" Another tentacle pushed its way through the small gap in his thighs, harshly brushing against his heat.

Grayson whimpered out as the tentacle began to thrust itself through his thighs, dragging against the boy's crotch each time. He trembled a little, letting out a moan at the pleasure from the delicious friction from the tendril.

"Hngah... O-Oh stars~..." He breathed out, closing his eyes as he stopped what little effort he was still making to stop the tentacles from what they were doing to him. "O-Oh... That's so-... A-Ah~!"

A third, longer tendril formed and wrapped itself around Grayson's smaller, sensitive wings, tying them together. He let out a high-pitched whine as they began to move, relentlessly rubbing at the eurogeneous zones on his small wings. "H-Hah! S-So good~!"

He was moved so his hands were above his head, his hoodie and panties being forced off of him. The tentacle that had been rubbing against him slithered over to wrap around his length, before beginning to violently vibrate.

"G-GAH~!!" Grayson threw his head back, not even noticing another much thicker and longer tentacle lining up to his entrance until it shoved into him, hitting his sweet spot instantly. He arched his back the best he could while being tied up, whining out pitifully as the tentacle began to thrust hard and slow into him, fucking into him just right.

He was overwhelmed. From the vibration against his length, the constant rub against his small wings, and the tentacle stretching him all at the same time, he was quickly becoming weak, unable to do anything other than shake and moan as he was used by the tentacles.

"S-Stars~.." He choked out, eyes rolling back as he came hard, whining as he was overstimulated by the tentacles having no plan of stopping. His bigger pair of wings, which had been flapping a little, were now limp as he was drilled into.

He couldn't think of much... His mind scrambled to try and think of anything other than the delicious pleasure coursing through his body.

"S-Stadin~..." He choked out, his thoughts finally grasping something. He gasped as he climaxed again at the thought of his lover, his eyes rolling back. The tentacles still didn't slow.

This went on for hours, Grayson being put through orgasm after orgasm, nearly passing out from pleasure more than once.

Eventually, he came for a final time, crying out pathetically again, before the tentacles retracted, leaving him to fall limp on the bed.

"H-Hngh..." Grayson gripped the sheets like a lifeline, opening his eyes a little, before eventually passing out in his own mess, no time to clean it up so whoever entered wouldn't see.

And see it, a certain ghost certainly did.