19. Who Am I?

SR: Bring Me the Horizon – Ludens

Nineteen.

Eryn.

One Year Later.

She giggled as she threw her legs over my shoulders again. They kept slipping off every time I pushed the dildo inside. It was attached to a soft leather harness that I tightened around my waist and thighs.

I growled in frustration and grabbed a pillow, using it to bring her hips to my hip height.

"Ooh!" she squeaked as I thrust myself roughly inside.

I maintained contact with the girl under me, noticing how her brown hair was almost the shade as that bloody whore. I fucked her harder, trying to keep my eyes from shifting so quickly. It was hard not to bite into this girl, but I had to hold out. It was how you learned...

Yeah...

No.

I couldn't fuck her anymore.

I felt as lifeless as the strap I used to fuck her with.

I used to enjoy it when girls got off on me fucking them. I should be enjoying it now, I thought.

I pulled the silicone cock out of her pussy with a pop. "Turn around, on your knees."

Her disoriented face angered me, causing me to carelessly grab her thighs and whirl her around with more speed and strength than I should've used. I nudged her legs apart with my knee, gripping her ass. My hand landed on her ass with a satisfying smack.

"More," I murmured, pushing her lower back down.

I guided the cock back inside her cunt, fucking her without care of how roughly I was being with her. Her moans became hoarser the faster I fucked her, causing her face to sink in the sheets. I drove it hard into her pussy, the loud smacks of my thighs hitting against her ass filled the room.

Her groans turned into shrieks and sobs, shaking like a leaf under me. A tremor rolled throughout her body, the fifth one tonight...

I rolled my eyes, hating how many times she came. She was like a little energizer bunny, dripping all over my sheets.

I grabbed her curly matted hair, yanking her back upwards. I reached my right hand over to her clit, rubbing it in jerky circular movements. She shuddered against me, rubbing her back against my chest. I bounced her up and down on the bright pink member.

This was getting old.

I let out a sliver of emotion, almost letting myself feel the pleasure coming through. The wrath and agony threatened to unleash itself.

I wrapped my arm around her chest to keep her in place, overlooking the fact that this position was no easy feat for her. She cried out and I took that as my opportunity impale my fangs into her jugular.

Her blood poured freely into my mouth and I took long gulps, loving how the warmth of her blood soothed my dry throat.

It was sweeter when she was horny, I thought, almost as sweet as mer-blood.

Human blood could never be compared to mermaid blood.

The sound of a video call rang through my blood induced haze. I slowly detached my incisors from... Molly?

I got up, throwing on my black silk robe. I headed over to my desk and grabbed a cigarette, lighting it up with a snap of my fingers. My clawed fingernail pressed the mouse of my laptop.