45. Pain & Pleasure

SR: Timmies - Losing Interest 

Forty five.

Hades.

"Eryn," I purred, threading my hands through her soft inky locks. Her tongue was rather skilled... and her fingers.

I sighed mentally and rolled onto my back. Catching myself in yet another familiar situation with Eryn. Fulfillment of my body's cravings. Strictly lust. Eryn knew the rules, she was the only one that could keep up with my... demanding desires.

I threw my head back and my eyes fluttered, the insurmountable amount of pleasure rolled through me in sudden surges as she rubbed my clit in slow, excruciating circles. I arched my back, lifting my hips up higher, eager for her tongue to touch me again.

"Please," I whispered, hating that she made me beg. Eryn was supposed to go down on me because I wanted it, not when she decided. I was impatient, not willing to have her play these games with me.

"It isn't like you to be this eager," Eryn chuckled, smiling devilishly as she pulled me by my hips. Her stormy eyes never left mine as her tongue spoke in a forbidden language to my drenched cunt. I refused to delve into her mind, knowing that if I did, I wouldn't be as docile as I was now.

"It's been long enough, hasn't it?"

"You like for people to ravish you," her voice was a mere whisper against my skin, sending goosebumps with every area her tantalizing breath touched, "To worship you like this."

Eryn curled her fingers inside me and I cried out, my toes wriggling and tingling.

"I love the way your walls clench around my fingers." Eryn grabbed my jaw, forcing me to bring my gaze back toward her, "Watch me."

I moaned, spreading my legs. Eryn's hand clamped down around my thigh, holding me in place. She worked her fingers inside me, undulating and flexing inside me in a way that made my pelvis tighten. My breaths quickened as her pace did, her inhuman speed sending me in a frenzy of lust; nothing else could. All I could do was think about her.

Her mouth.

Her fingers.

How could I feel guilty when it felt this good?

It wasn't solely my compulsion that made her touch me so. These were her inner desires, coaxed out to come and play. She shouldn't be afraid of passion.

Of her truth.

The look she'd given me in the hall... how could I ignore what she desperately wanted inside?

'Show me what you really want to do.' Those simple words...

These were her true desires.

Eryn's hair liquid soft hair fell through my fingers as I pushed her head closer against me. I ground my hips upward, the only sounds being heard was the steady squelching happening between my legs and my rapid high-pitched moans.

My senses pulled into overdrive and my incisors elongated. My legs wrapped around her neck and my grip tightened. Eryn's hand slapped against my hip, the urgency of her grabs and slaps putting me into my own trance of lust. I squeezed my eyes shut, my orgasm ripping through my body and setting me ablaze.

Literally.

Eryn's wails erupted through my haze and popped the airy feeling that put me in my trance-like state. My skin ignited and brightened the room. She collapsed on the floor clutching her face.