Chapter 26

3rd P.O.V:

The plane landed and the elite guard got off. Felix was carrying Wanda while Demetri was carrying Pietro. Alec was dragging Jordan behind him. Jane was at the front and giving orders to the lower guard who had arrived to greet them.

"Make sure to grab the prince and princess's bags," Jane said as she walked with the rest of the guard. Felix's second in command, Santiago pulled up in the limo. As he got out, his eyes went wide when he saw the state of his prince and princess.

"What happened to them?" Santiago asked with a scared look on his face. "Later. Once we get home." Jane said as she looked at him. Santiago nodded and moved to open the doors.  The guards got in and gently positioned the twins so they were together. 

Once the twins were settled, the guard made sure to tie down Jordan so he was easier to transport. "Let's get going," Jane said as everyone had gotten settled in. Halfway through the drive, Pietro woke up with a groan.

"Vhat happened?" Pietro asked as he glanced around. None of the guards wanted to answer that. When Pietro caught sight of his sister, everything came rushing back to him. "I'm going to kill him." Pietro snarled.

"No!" Jane yelled as she darted forward and pinned him down. "Calm down. We are almost home." Jane soothed. The rest of the guard didn't say anything about Jane's behavior. She was only like this to Wanda, Pietro, and Alec.

Just then, the limo arrived at the castle. Felix moves to pick up Wanda but Pietro beat him to it. "Should you really be holding her?" Demetri asked. "Probably not, but..... I'm not letting one of you take her." Pietro said as he pulled Wanda closer to him.

The elite guard bowed their heads. "Take us to Aro," Pietro said. The guard saw the shift in Pietro and immediately went to attention. Pietro was no longer their friend. He was their prince. Demetri closed his eyes for a second and then opened them and started off.

(Ignore Alice and Bella

(Ignore Alice and Bella.)

"Bring that filth vith us," Pietro said as he followed Demetri. Felix nodded and moved to pick up the vile human, but Santiago beat him to it. "I take it you want him with you?" Santiago asked. Felix nodded and turned.

The two huge guards took off after the others. As the group neared the throne room, a woman from behind the desk tied to stop them. "The King's are dealing with something very important......" was all the woman was able to get out before she saw the look the guard was giving her.

"They vill vant to see us." Pietro almost snarled. He didn't have the patience for this. "I'm sorry. You will have to come back later. The kings made it very clear that..." was all the woman could make out before Pietro said, "Jane."