Chapter 57

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I will be trying to stream every weekend if y'all are interested. I will be talking about book updates and other things. Also, I have started an SMP on Minecraft. I have a link in my BIO that will tell you what it's about and get an idea of your character if you'd like to join. This SMP will be streamed!

There is a trigger warning in this chapter because it talks about self-harm and attempted suicide. Read at your own risk. My DMs are always open. I may not respond as quickly as I'd like, but I will see them.

One more thing. You guys are awesome. You should feel awesome! Also, according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of y'all who read my books are following. So if you end up liking this book, consider following. It's free, and you can always unfollow me later. Enjoy the book!

3rd P.O.V:

Lorna was walking down the corridor with James following her. The twins were in their room, finally sleeping. Lorna and James made their way to the kitchen and started to look around for something to eat.

Two vampires flashed into the room. "Shit!" James cursed as he pushed Lorna behind him. While he knew his sister said they wouldn't hurt them, he was still wary. "My apologies, We didn't mean to scare you." The taller one said.

"Well, you did," Lorna said with a little snark. "My name is Logan" The taller, more muscular of the two said. "I'm Nathan." The other said. "I'm Bucky, this is Lorna," James said. The two vampires nodded at this.

The older Maximoff siblings started to head back towards their rooms with the vampires following them. "Aro assigned us to protect the two of you," Logan said. James was skeptical but didn't say anything.

As they neared the rooms, an ear-shattering scream sounded from the twins' room. "PIETRO!" James yelled as he pushed past the two vampires. He was not minding his strength which threw the two into the wall.

The door flew open before he even got there. Not even sparing a glance at his sister he ran into the room. "Sister please..." He heard Pietro sob as he turned towards the bathroom. James threw the doors open but his body froze at the sight.

His baby sister was laying in Pietro's lap. He was holding her arms above her heart and tears were streaming down his face. Her arms were wrapped in towels and soaked with red. Her chest wasn't moving.

"Jesus, please... Can you make her breathe..." Pietro sobbed. Lorna pushed past her brother and also froze at the sight of the twins. Logan and Nathan moved into the room and took one look at the blood.

Logan disappeared while Nathan moved to Wanda's side and started to do compressions. Nathan was mindful of his strength as he did them because he was worried that he would push too hard.

James snapped out of his shocked state and moved to the twin's side and took over for Nathan. Lorna finally moved to her siblings' side and gently took Wanda's arms from Pietro's grasp.

Aro's P.O.V:

Caius, Marcus, and I were discussing a threat that was moving closer to Volterra when Logan appeared in the throne room. "Masters!" Logan's voice sounded through the room with urgency.

I looked at him with a raised hand and confusion in my mind. He was assigned to watch the twin's older brother. Had something happened? My thoughts were stopped as memories flooded my brain the second Logan laid his hand on mine.

The shock was the first thing I felt. "Take me to them," I said as I looked up. Logan nodded and grabbed hold of my hand and teleported outside the twins' bedroom. I took a deep breath to calm myself as I heard the sound of metal whirling. 'Please.' I silently pleaded. 'Please let her be ok.'