Chapter 4

Wanda's P.O.V:

After history, me and Pietro went to our other classes. Neither me or Pietro had any classes with Isabella yet. I knew it was only a matter of time before we did because both of us were put in the same grade as Isabella because we were smart.

We walked to the cafeteria and headed to grab some food from the line. As we walked by a table, I heard a girl ask about us. "They're my Foster siblings. Something happened to their parents and they were shoved onto us." Isabella said with contempt.

Pietro grabbed my hand and pulled me towards one of the two empty tables in the corner. We chose the one that was closest to the corner. We sat facing the cafeteria with our backs to the walls. As we sat down, a door to the outside opened and in walked two beautiful people.

3rd P.O.V:

"Who are they?" Isabella asked. "The Cullens. They're doctor and Miss's Cullen's Foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska a few years ago." Jessica said. "They kind of keep to themselves," Angela said. The twins made a face at this.

"Yeah! Cuz they're all together. Like, together together. The blond girl, that's Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy is Emmett. They're like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal." Jessica said. Said people walked over to the empty table that was by the twins.

"Jess, their not actually related," Angela said. "Yeah, but they live together. It's weird." Jess said in a snotty tone. "And, Okay. The little dark-haired girl's name is Alice. She's really weird. And she's with Jasper.

The blond-haired one who looks like he's in pain. Doctor Cullen's like this foster dad/Matchmaker." Jess said with an eye roll. The twins tensed at every word that was said by Jess. "She shouldn't judge them," Wanda says to her brother.

They hated that she was rude to the Cullens when she didn't even know them. "Maybe he'll adopt me," Anglia said with a giggle. "Who's he?" Bella asked as a copper-haired boy walked in. "That's Edward Cullen," Jessica said.

Edward's head snapped up like he heard his name called. "He's totally gorgeous, obviously, but apparently nobody's good enough for him," Jess said with a pout. The twins smile at this and giggle slightly.

Edward smiled as he heard what Jess said and then looked towards his siblings. His gaze landed on the twins and he frowned. He still couldn't read the girl and the boy's thoughts were still very fast. "Like I care you know? So yeah, don't waste your time." Jessica said to Isabella.

Isabella looked at Edward and frowned when she saw that he was looking at the Twins. "Wasn't planning on it," Isabella said as she looked away from him. Wanda was picking at her food while Pietro was inhaling his.

"Do you vant mine?" Wanda asked her brother. "No. You need to eat. I'll be fine." Pietro said. "Pietro. You need more food then I do. Eat it." Wanda said to her twin. "I'll eat it if you pay the next time ve go out to eat," Pietro said as he looked at his sister.

"Fine. Don't forget that ve have free period next then music." Pietro said as he glanced at his sister. "Alright," Wanda said as she grabbed an apple off of her tray and bit into it. "Did you sleep vell last night?" Pietro asked as he grabbed the slice of pizza of his sister's tray.

"Not really. I had the same dream." Wanda said as she looked away from Pietro's blue eyes. Her gaze fell to the table and she couldn't bring herself to look at her twin. "Pietro... Ve have eavesdroppers." Wanda said as she felt someone's gaze on the back of her head.

Pietro looked over her shoulder and saw that the Cullen's were staring at them. "Let's go," Pietro said as he grabbed his and Wanda's tray and headed toward's the trash can. Pietro stayed close to his sister because he saw the looks that others gave her.