Chapter 3

Pietro's P.O.V:

I pulled my twin into my arms and kissed her forehead. "I vill always be here for you," I said as I looked into her green eyes. "Ve should get to class. Ve don't vant to be late on our first day." Wanda said as she looked around.

Her eyes landed on something that was behind him and she narrowed her eyes. "Let's get to class." She said as she glared. I turned around and saw Bella glaring at the two of us. I shot her a glare and then turned back to my little sister.

Wanda looked at me in concern and slowly slid her hand into mine. "Ve should go," Wanda whispered. I nodded and we headed towards the building. "Don't vorry. I vill protect you." I whispered to my sister. "Alvays and forever."

We walked hand in hand to our first class

We walked hand in hand to our first class. It was history. We walked over to the teacher and said, "Hello. Our names are Pietro and Vanda Maximoff. Ve are new here." The teacher was a male and he looked at me and then my sister.

The look he gave her made me instinctively push her behind me slightly. "You are the new students. My name is Mr. Gomez. Please take a seat by Mister Hale and Miss Cullen. Will you please raise your hands?" Mr. Gomez said.

The students he called outraised their hands as we turned towards the class. The male was a curly blond and looked like he was in pain. The female was a small girl with a smile on her face. Her black hair was sticking up around her head making her look like a pixie.

I pulled my sister closer to me as we walked down the aisle. The Cullen and Hale were sitting next to each other. There were two seats next to them. I made sure to put myself between them and Wanda. I knew that she could take care of herself but I still worried.

"Hi! I'm Alice Cullen and this is my boyfriend, Jasper Hale." Alice said as soon as we sat down. "It is nice to meet you," I said for the two of us. "Miss Stanley?" Mr. Gomez asked. "Yes?" A blond asked as I looked up at the teacher.

"Pearl Harbor?" Mr. Gomez asked. "Um......." The girl started to say. Wanda said, "December 7th, 1941." "Thank you, Miss Stanley." Mr. Gomez said sarcastically. "Anytime, Sir," Wanda said to him with a smirk on her face.

"Alright. The fall of Berlin?" He asked. "1989. I'm very good vith dates, Sir." Wanda said to the teacher. "Let's just see ho good. Keep it to the year." Gomez said as he looked at my sister. Both of us shifted at the look he gave her.

"Yes sir." Wanda said. "Civil Rights Act." He asked. "1964." Wanda said without hesitation. "John F. Kennedy assassination?" He asked. "1963." She said. "Martin Luther King?" He asked. "68." Wanda said. "Lincoln?" He asked. "1865." Wanda said.

"Woe Vs Wade?" Mr. Gomez asked as he started to get frustrated. "1973." Wanda said. "Brown Vs Board?" He pushed. "1954." Wanda said. The other kids looked on in awe. I just held back a smile. I glanced around and saw Jasper looking at her with a small smile on his face.

"Battle of Gettysburg?" Gomez asked. "1863," Wanda said as she continued to smirk at him. "Korean War?" He asked with slight desperation in his voice. "1950-1953," Wanda said. "Ha! It was 1952!" Mr. Gomez said with a triumphant smile on his face.

"No, sir. It was in 1953." Wanda said with a straight face. "Someone look it up. Fast." Gomez said. Jasper pulled out his phone and said, "It was 19........ 53." The girl Mr. Gomez originally called on started to clap. Then everyone joined in.

Wanda smirked as the teacher glared at her. I shifted my seat so that I was in front of Wanda. I hated the teacher and I didn't want him looking at my little sister like she was a toy to be used. If I wasn't worried about exposing me and Wanda, I would punch him in the face.