Chapter 15

Alright guys! This chapter is gonna be a flashback to their escape from the Doctor. You will also be introduced to a few new characters  that will be important later.

Guards walked by Wanda's cell and she watched them with terror in her eyes. The ten year old girl knew they would get her for testing sooner or later. She prayed to god it would be later.

"Vanda?" Pietro called through the bars of the cell. The front of the cell was made with one way glass. The doctor could see in but they couldn't see out. The sides were made of concrete.

A small window was put in the side that connected with her twin's cell. "Yes?" The young girl replied. "Are you okay?" Pietro asked. "No." The younger twin replied. It was a rule in the lab to not speak anything but English.

If you spoke anything else, you would be punished. Wanda's cell door opened and the Doctor walked in. "Hello, Wanda. How are you feeling today?" The Doctor asked. "I feel like my head's about to explode." Wanda said.

"That's good. That means the serum is working." The Doctor replied. "Dr. List?" A Guard called as he walked into the cell. "What is it?" Dr. List asked as he turned to the Guard with a raised eyebrow.

"Baron Von Strucker has just arrived and would like to see the twins." The Guard said. "Bring him here." Dr. List said. "Wanda? Pietro? A visitor is going to see you today, so we are turning off the collars.

You may use your powers." The Dr. said to the twins. "Yes, Dr. List." The twins said. The Doctor walked out of the cell and the door closed. Wanda let out a sigh and leaned against the wall. "Pietro?" Wanda called.

"Yes?" Pietro answered. "Vhat's gonna happen?" Wanda asked. "I don't know." The older twin replied. Wanda looked down at the blocks that were in her cell and started to play with them.

Pietro races around his room and kept running into the walls

Pietro races around his room and kept running into the walls. Dr. List and Baron Von Strucker were talking outside the cells and watching the Twins. All of the sudden, Wanda destroyed the blocks she had.