Chapter 43

I used a picture for Logan because there was no video with him in it with the rest of them. Alright, this is gonna go back a little before it jumps ahead. I hope it's not too confusing. If you don't get it, you guys can ask.

3rd P.O.V:

When the Volturi plane landed, the guard got out and grabbed their bags. "Okay, first thing's first. We go to Forks and get a nice sized house. Then they went to check up on the Twins without them knowing.

Aiden will look into Wanda and Pietro's mind to see who attacked them, so we have a basis to go on." Logan said. The others nodded and they walked over to the rental car area. Aiden and Jackson both went to get cars. One for Jackson, Logan, and Nathan. The other for Aiden and Katherine.

Jackson got a black 1967 Chevy Impala while Aiden got a black 2010 Chevy Camaro. the group got into their cars and started the three-hour drive to Forks. Jackson and Aiden both surpassed the speed limit in their haste to get to Forks.

Aiden and Katherine stopped at the Swan's house while the others went to get a house. Aiden parked a few blocks away so no one would notice them. Aiden and Katherine got out and sped to the Swan house.

The two vampires went around to the back of the house and looked of the twins room. Once they found it, Aiden and Katherine jumped up to the window and slowly opened it. The vampires watched as the Twins slept peacefully.

Aiden quietly walked over to the Twins and put his hand on Wanda's. All her memories flowed into his mind and he got a good look at each of the attackers. Aiden snarled as he felt the emotions Wanda had at the time of the attack.

"Aiden, we need to go." Katherine said as she watched her mate. Aiden closed his eyes and gathered himself. He moved to Katherine's side and they both climbed out of the window. Aiden closing it on the way out.

"Let's go to the others." Aiden said as he wrapped an arm around his mate's shoulders. Katherine nodded and the two of them flashed off. Aiden started to use Demetri's gift to find the others. He tracked them to a beautiful home in the woods.

The house was huge and hidden quite well in the woods

The house was huge and hidden quite well in the woods. Aiden smirked as him and his mate flashed around the place. The others had already changed and we're waiting for the mated pair to come to the house. They needed a plan for tonight.

"Did you get a good look at the offenders?" Logan asked as the mated pair walked into the library. "Yup. I have their faces. We can leave tonight and be back tomorrow morning or afternoon depending on everything." Aiden said as he wrapped his arms around Katherine.

"Two of us should stay here to watch the twins." Nathan said. "I will." Katherine said. "So will I." Logan said. "Maybe we should kidnap the jackasses and bring them here. Then we compel them to not leave the house and then we feed and torture them whenever we want." Jackson said.

"I like this idea." Aiden said. "So do we." Logan and Nathan said. The Twins guard looked at each other and smirked. They were ready for chaos. "Game on." Katherine said as she flashed out of the Library and back to the Swan's house for guard duty.

The others looked at each other. They were excited. Logan flashed out of the house and followed Katherine. Aiden teleported upstairs and changed so he was ready to go. "Let's get this show on the road." Nathan said as he looked at his younger brother and his best friend.