Chapter 12

Wanda's P.O.V:

We made it to music and saw that Alice was going to split up with us. "See you later, Darlin." Jasper said as he kissed her on the cheek. I smiled at this and turned to Pietro. "Lets go." I said as I grabbed his hand.

We walked into the class and headed to our seats. As we walked down the Isle, I noticed that Edward wasn't in the classroom yet. Pietro gently tugged my hand and we made our way to our seats.

As we sat down, Edward and Jasper walked into the room and made their way over to us. "Hello, Wanda. Hello, Pietro." Edward said. Pietro just glared at Edward and I rolled my eyes at my twin. "Hello, Edvard. How vas Biology?" I asked as I smiled at him.

"Tiring." Edward said with a sigh. I laughed slightly and turned to the front. The bell had just rung and Mr. Johnson had walked in. "Alright class, We are going sing in partners today. I will pick the partners and the song.

I want to see how well you can work together and Improvise. First up is Edward Cullen and........ Wanda Maximoff." Mr. Johnson said. I glanced at Edward and saw that he looked happy. "Why don't you two come up here and I'll pull up the song." Mr. Johnson said.

I slowly got out of my seat and headed to the front with Edward right behind me. Edward pulled up a chair for me and I sat down, wondering what he was doing. "Trust me." Edward whispered as he walked behind me. Mr. Johnson pulled up the song, Smooth Criminal.

(I know that the video skips a little bit of the song, but this basically how their performance went.)

Edward, Wanda, Both

Uh, as he came into the window

It was the sound of a crescendo, uh!

He came into her apartment

He left the bloodstains on the carpet, uh!

She ran underneath the table

He could see she was unable

So she ran into the bedroom

She was struck down

It was her doom

Annie are you OK?

So, Annie are you OK?

Are you OK, Annie?

Annie are you OK?

So, Annie are you OK?

Are you OK, Annie?

Annie are you OK?

So, Annie are you OK?

Are you OK, Annie?

Annie are you OK?

So, Annie are you OK?

Are you OK, Annie?

Annie are you OK?

Will you tell us that you're OK ( uh!)

There's a sign in the window

That he struck you - A crescendo Annie

He came into your apartment

He left the bloodstains on the carpet ( uh!)