Chapter 54

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Also, Please follow my socials, it would really help out. I will be trying to stream every weekend if y'all are interested. I will be talking about book updates and other things. Also, I am going to start an SMP on Minecraft, I have a link in my BIO that will tell you what its about and will also get an Idea on your character if you'd like to join. This SMP will be streamed! 

Another thing, I have started a patron to help with some expenses that I need to pay to get a better streaming and gaming setup. Work and school have been taking up all my time so if you do enjoy my books and want to watch me stream, please consider going to my linktree and checking out my patron and the other links.  https://linktr.ee/Aaryin

One more thing. You guys are awesome. You should feel awesome! Also, according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of y'all who read my books are actually following. So if you ending up likening this book, consider following. It's free, and you can always unfollow later. Enjoy the book!

3rd P.O.V:

Pietro was on the phone with Charlie. Letting him know that the Cullens offered them a place to stay that night. Charlie was glad. The twins needed a break and he needed to deal with Bella's attitude. 

Wanda was drinking some hot peppermint tea with cream and sugar. Alice bounced up to her and gently grabbed her hand. "Come on! I have an outfit for you to wear!" Alice said as she pulled the female twin to the stairs. 

Edward started to follow but stopped at Alice's glare. "I'm not gonna hurt her." Rosalie let off a soft snort. "Don't start, Rose." Esme said as Alice and Wanda walked up the stairs. Pietro hung up the phone and flashed into the living room. 

"Charlie said thank you." Pietro said as he sat down on the couch.  Carlisle smiled at the male twin. "So... How'd you get your powers?" Rosalie asked as she looked at her nails." Rosalie!" Edward snarled. 

"I don't vant to talk about it." Pietro said as he looked at his hands. "Why not? It must be an interesting story and I think we all would like t-" bur her words were choked off as a red mist wrapped around Rosalie's throat.

"My brother said he didn't vant to talk about it and neither do I. Vhat happened is a very sore subject and if you bring it up again vithout us vanting to talk about it, I vill Break. Your. Mind." Wanda said in a low voice but everyone could hear her as clear as day.

The red mist slowly dissipated from around Rosalie's neck and in its place were fractures in her skin. Edward's eyes snapped to Wanda and he saw her outfit. She was breathtaking in his eyes. "Are we ready to go?" Alice asked as she walked behind Wanda in her uniform. 

"Give us a few minutes." Carlisle said as he sped off to change. The others sped off to their rooms and Alice handed Pietro a outfit. Pietro smiled lightly at Alice and kissed his sister on the forehead before he sped out of the room. 

After a few minutes, everyone was outside and had everything needed for baseball. Each Cullen grabbed a bag with Baseball stuff and sped off towards the field that they usually play at. "We can take the car if you guys want." Edward said.

"It's fine. Ve can run." Pietro said as he flashed over to his sister and picked her up. "Vhich vay?" Pietro asked as he shifted Wanda so he could hold her better. "Follow me." Jasper said with a smirk as he sped off.