Prologue

3rd P.O.V:

A scream shattered the silence that was in the house. The occupants woke up and rushed to the room where a brown-haired girl was. A pair of bright blue eyes peered at the brown-haired girl with worry. "Сестра! Просыпайся! Нас там больше нет!" The male said. (Sister! Wake up! We aren't there anymore!)

The girl kept screaming in her sleep. Not hearing her brother. "Wanda! Wake up, sweetheart." An older woman said as she tried to shake the young girl awake. A brunette with brown eyes looked on the scene with disgust.

"She needs to shut up. We have an early flight tomorrow. I don't want to be tired. " The girl said. "Bella!" The older woman scolded. "It's true mom!" Bella defended. "Vhy don't you go back to your rooms. I'll deal vith my twin." The blue-eyed boy said as he glared at his foster sister.

Just as everyone was about to leave, the brunette shot up and let out an ear-piercing scream. She then started to cry. "Я не хочу возвращаться. Не заставляй меня возвращаться." The girl cried as she grabbed onto her twin. (I don't want to go back. Don't make me go back.)

"Не беспокойся Пока я жив, мы никогда не вернемся." Wanda's twin said as he stroked her hair. (Don't worry. As long as I'm alive, we'll never go back.) "Pietro, vill you stay with me?" Wanda asked her twin.

"Of course. I vill always be here for you even if no one else is." Pietro said as he lied next to his sister. He pulled the covers up over the two of them and pulled his twin close. " Sleep, прекрасный. I will be here when you vake up." Pietro said as his sister's eyes fluttered. (Beautiful.)