✧ Twelve ✧

A/N: SORRY!!!

----

Zayn didn't know why he was walking fast to his shared flat. He knows Niall isn't following him or looking at him at the moment, but he just can't help but feel a little bit paranoid and walk a little faster.

He quickly ran up the freshly mopped stairs to the third floor and unlocked the door to his flat so fast it should be on the book of records.

He slams the door shut and walks a short walk to the living room and sits down on the leather recliner chair with a sigh.

He sees Marcel laying on the couch with his tattoos out and exposed. Zayn mutters a low, hi, before staring at the blank tv screen.

Marcel looks up from his phone and stares at Zayn with a questioning glare. Marcel knows something is up because Zayn would usually come home complaining about how much he hates his job or about how hungry he was. Mostly the latter. He's never this quiet.

Marcel locks his phone and puts it in his back pocket, his eyes never leaving Zayn's. Marcel doesn't waste anytime and bluntly asks what happened.

Zayn looks at Marcel, and shakes his head. "Nothing... nothing."

"That's bullocks!" Marcel semi-yelled at the down lad. "C'mon tell daddy what's wrong." Marcel winked as he gestured Zayn to sit on his lap with a playful smile on his face.

Zayn slightly laughed and went for the kill. He got up and sat right on Marcel's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck.

Marcel wasn't even fazed by it. He just wrapped his arms around Zayn's waist.

"I saw Niall today at the club today." Zayn sighed.

"What did he do?" Marcel asked, patting Zayn's hip.

Zayn pulled back a little, "He said I looked like Veronica!" Zayn squealed, bringing his face closer to Marcel. "He almost kissed me!" Zayn hissed while saying the word kiss.

Marcel looked at Zayn with wide eyes and made an 'o' with his lips. "Oh, so like are you gonna quit now?"

Zayn scoffed, "No, don't be silly. I need this job to help pay my part of the rent."

"It's okay, we can find you another job if you want, it's not like you even like that job."

Zayn nodded in agreement, "True true, but still. What other jobs would take me? I mean like I barely passed high school."

The room fell into silence until Marcel broke the silence. "How about I get you a job as Niall's assistant again?"

"That's how the problem started!" Zayn whined. "and I am not putting on those high heels again!"

Marcel softly tapped on Zayn's shoulder. "No, no, but like this time, you be yourself. No dressing up or whatever."

Zayn looked shocked, he looked at Marcel with wide eyes. His eyebrows arched all the way up. "Really? you can do that for me?"

Marcel slightly shrugged, "I can try, but don't get your hopes up though."

Zayn smiled happily and wide as he straddled Marcel's hips and wrapped his arms around his neck giving him a bone crushing hug.

"Oh thank you! Thank you!" Zayn said happily in between the (very sloppy) cheek kisses he gave Marcel.

"Okay, okay." Marcel laughed at the Bradford lads happiness. He pushed himself back from Zayn's sloppy kisses and politely told him to get off him. Zayn slowly got off and stood in front of Marcel.

"You don't even have the job and you're overly happy. I wanna see how you get when you do get the job." Marcel said, giving Zayn a cheeky smile.

"I don't know, but you will expect a blow job afterwards." Zayn smirked wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Marcel rolled his eyes, "You're disgusting." he said playfully.

"That's why you love me right?" Zayn smiled as Marcel nodded and hummed.

Zayn walked to the house phone that's laying on the other sofa. "Are you gonna call him now or..?" he said while pointing at the phone.

Marcel shook his head, "Nah, he's probably still pissed drunk at the bar. I'll ask him tomorrow."

"Well, it's getting late you going to bed?" Zayn asked and sat on the other couch while turning on the television.

Marcel yawned and nodded at the same time he stretched his arms. He got up a little too quick making him sit back down.

"Easy there tiger." Zayn laughed as Marcel scoffed and got up slowly.

"Good night, I love you Marcy" Zayn said stretching out the y.

"Good night Zaynie, I love you too." Marcel said giving Zayn a small kiss on the cheek.

"You the real M.V.P!" Zayn yelled as he heard Marcel laugh and close his bedroom door.

Zayn ended up falling asleep on the couch with the tv still on, the tv controller hanging out of his hand and with thoughts of the blond's sweet pink lips against his own lips.

***********************************

Super duper sorry for the long wait! I have no excuse... except for my lazy a$$.

Anyways hoped ya like the Zarcel moments :D

Comment [ #Zarcel, #WhereThemZiallMomentsAtTho ]

✧ Vote

Fan

- ZiallSmut

PS: Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!