✧ Four ✧

"Wow, she's beautiful" Niall whispered to himself as Veronica aka Zayn took a seat on the opposite side of Niall.

Niall just watch Veronica aka Zayn in adoration.

'Mine' Niall growled mentally, and when Niall claim something as his, he makes it his and only his.

Niall spaced out for a few minutes just admiring Zayn's beauty. But Niall's thoughts was cut up by Veronica snapping "her" fingers.

"Um.. hello?" she asked.

"Oi, sorry. I was just thinking" Niall responded; playing it off cool. Veronica nodded in response.

"So, what's your name" Niall said looking at Veronica lovingly.

"Veronica. Veronica uh.. Malik" Veronica responded while mentally giving herself a high five for not stuttering.

'Veronica Malik huh?' Niall thought

"Beautiful name" Niall didn't mean for that to come out but it did.

Veronica smiled, her tongue poking the back of her pearly whites. "Thank you Mr.Horan" she said.

Niall shook his hand, "oh no, just call me Niall"

"Okay, Niall" she smiled once again making Niall's heart flutter.

'I love the way she says my name' Niall thought and continued to ask Veronica questions about the job like

"Any experience with being an assistant?"

"What made you want to be an assistant?"

Or

"Why should I accept you and not the other people who applied?"

Veronica responded to all the questions easily and without a care in the world. But that one question made Veronica eyes widen in surprise.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Niall asked randomly.

"Well, um..." Veronica stuttered and started to become nervous.

"I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that" Niall said embarrassed.

Veronica giggled and shook her head head a no.

"No I don't have a boyfriend" "she" laughed sheepishly.

Niall eyes lighted up more bright than fireworks on the forth of July.

After a few more questions the interview was over and Veronica was glad, "she" was tired already.

"So that's all, I'll call you in 2 days to see if you got the job or not" Niall smiled. Veronica returned the smile before exiting out the room.

While Veronica was exiting out of the room he tried not to stare at "her" butt but fail when Veronica swayed her hips side to side.

Purposely? The world may never know...

"Do she got the booty?" Niall thought while looking at the wall.

Niall looked at "her" butt one more time before whispering to himself "she dooooOOooOOo" he whispered dragging out the 'o'.

Niall shook his head out of the thoughts of the tan skinned beauty and tried to go back to work but his thoughts were keeping go back to Veronica.

"Veronica, Veronica, Veronica" that was the only thing going through the blonds thoughts.

In the other hand all that was going through Zayn's mind was "did I get the job, did I get the job, did I get the job"

Zayn came home as quickly as possible. He went walking home because Marcel was still working and there's no way in hell Marcel would let Zayn use his car... not after what happens a few months ago.