✧ Three ✧

Today's the day.

The day Zayn has an interview with the Niall Horan.

Zayn is nervous that 1) he won't get the job or 2) They would see that he's actualty a guy, not a girl. Zayn shook the negative thoughts away and continued to enjoy his warm shower.

After the shower zayn slipped on some boxers and went into his closet. He took out the light blue blouse and the black pencil skirt.

Zayn looked at the bra and wondered 'Should I'

After a mental argument Zayn decided to wear the bra then he put on the blouse. So far so good.

Zayn slipped on the skirt and wow it was pretty tight around his waist. The raven haired boy walked over to the heels.

'Oh great more tourture' Zayn thought as he slipped on one heel. It was a perfect fit he thought before he slipped on the other heel.

Zayn stumpled a few times while walking around the four inch heels of death. But sooner or later he got the hang of it.

The raven haired boy walked over to the mirror, and can he say he looked good.

Zayn took out the makeup from the bathroom cabenet and started to apply some foundation. He assumed that you rub it around your face, and that's exactly what he did.

After that he put on the mascara, and lets just say his eyelashes looks bigger than usual. Like way bigger. It may even look fake, but its not! He put on the lip stick and puckered his lips. He rubbed is lips together to get it all around his lips.

He made some kissy faces to himself on the mirror.

Last but not least the blush. He dabbed the blush on his cheeks and Zayn thought that it looks like he was blushin- Zayn cut his thought off

'Oh thats why they call it blush' Zayn thought in realization.

After all the makeup Zayn put on he looked at the mirror, and boy do I look good zayn thought.

When zayn walked back to the room he was staring at the wig he got last year. Don't ask why he has a wig but it was the one time at the christmas party.

Zayn walked up to the wig and started to touch it, Zayn was suprised it was still in good condition.

After combing his hair back Zayn grabed the wig and put it on top of his head. After adjusting it a few times Zayn once again walked back to the mirror and check himself out.

'Wow' was all Zayn can think,

He really did looked like a girl. The power of make up. haha.

Zayn cautously walked down the stairs and successfuly walked down with out tripping down.

Marcel on the other hand was oblivous to Zay- I mean veronica walking into the room.

Zayn coughed which caused Marcel to turn around and blush slightly. Zayn noticed the blush crawl up marcel's cheeks and decided to tease his nerdy friend.

Marcel stummpled across a few thing and walked up to the raven haired beauty "Hi" Marcel said smiling his famous dimpled smile.

"Hello." Zayn said in his best girly voice.

"Ar-are you one of Zayn's friends" Marcel asked.

"Yup."

Marcel was glad that they were only friends, that means he can do this. Marcel grabbed Veronica's hand and pulled her close. Bitting his lips when their nose touched.

"No Marcel" Veronica said.

"Why" Marcel asked while Veronica pulled back but Marcel pulled her back. Wow Marcel is so stubborn

Zayn couldn't take it anymore so he started to laugh which caused Marcel to shriek loudly and high pitched.

"Z-Z-Zayn?!" Marcel yelled as Zayn nodded furiously.

Marcel gave Zayn a weird look. "Nice costume, I'll give you that" Marcel said.

"Let's go" Zayn said while walking to the front door.

"Alright just let me get my keys, wait for me at the car" Marcel yelled while searching for his keys. Zayn nodded and walked to the outside world.

As soon as Zayn stepped out of his home he was bombed with wolf whistles by the boys.

Zayn cheeks turned pinker than the blush he wore.

He liked the attention that the guys gave him, but not when he was dressed like this; and in case you haven't got the message, Zayn is gay.

The men walked up to Veronica aka Zayn and asked for her number.

Zayn shook his head.

'Damn, these guys a thirsty as fu¢k! Here's some water for the thirst' Zayn laughed at his thought and pushed the guys way while shaking his head side to side.

Zayn waited for Marcel by Marcel's car. But Zayn wasn't waiting alone. He was waiting with the thirsty little fuçker.

Moments later Marcel came running to Zayn "found my keys and who are your friends" Marcel smirked.

Zayn rolled his eyes "nobody" Zayn said in girl voice.

"Just thirsty fu¢kers" Zayn mumbled into Marcel's ear. Marcel shook his head and chuckled while unlocking the door.

Zayn quickly say on the passenger seat and locked the doors. Marcel started the engine and drove to his job and probably Zayn's job as well.

~~~~~

Marcel dropped off Zayn one block away from the building for people can't think they know each other.

As Zayn walked to the front desk all you can hear is the tap tap tap of Zayn's heels.

"Syco inc. My names Zoelle, how can I assist you" Zoelle said.

Zayn clears his throat before answering in Veronica's voice "Mm, yes. I'm here for the interview with Niall Horan"

Zoelle nodded her head and typed in the computer. "You must be Veronica." Zoelle said as Zayn nodded.

"Oh yes, room 89 on the 7th floor" Zoelle said flashing Zayn aka Veronica a big, warm smile.

Zayn returned the smile and thanked Zoelle before walking into the elevator and clicking the 7th floor button.

After Zayn entered the elevator Zoelle called Niall's office informing that Veronica is coming up and is on her way for the interview.

***Ding***

After Zayn reached the 7th floor he walked out of the elevator and started to walk down these huge hallways searching for room 89.

Once Zayn found the room he softly knocked on the door.

"Come in!" a thick Irish accent said making Zayn slightly nervous.

'He sounds strict' Zayn thought

As soon as Zayn walked into the room Niall was astonished by Veronica's beauty.

Long, curly, jet black hair, beautiful tan skin, brown/hazel eyes and perfectly high cheekbones.

"Wow, she's beautiful" Niall whispered to himself as Veronica took a seat on the opposite side of Niall.

Niall just watch Veronica aka Zayn in adoration.

'Mine' Niall growled mentally, and when Niall claim something as his, he makes it his and only his.

********************************

Rawr, me-ow. Possessive Niall ;)

Whatcha guys think? :)

✧Comment
✧Vote
✧Fan

- ZiallSmut