✧ Five ✧

DEDICATED TO: justurordinary_girl

Onwards with the story!

***** Four days later *****

Toady's the day, the first day of Zayn's new job of being an assistant.

Correction. The first day of Zayn's new job as a female assistant.

Thorough these 4 long days Zayn has decided to buy new women clothing, since he got the job. The store clerk would always give him an odd look since he's bin coming into the store for the past 4 days in a row.

Obviously Zayn lied and said it was for his mother back in Bradford. The oblivious store clerk bought the lie and continued to check out Zayn's items.

Now Zayn is in the bathroom and is taking a nice warm (slightly hot) shower.

Scrubbing himself with the usual strawberry body wash and washing his raven hair with Head & Shoulders shampoo/conditioner.

Screaming a high pitched girly scream when the minty shampoo hit his eye.

Zayn: "Hey! It was a manly yell!"

Me: Sure whatever you say there big guy *wink*..... On wards with the story!!

Once Zayn was done with his shower, he wrapped a white fluffy towel around his waist and looked himself in the mirror.

"Man, I got to shave my face" Zayn whispered to himself while touching his stubble around his jawline. Zayn looked down to his toes and saw that he needed to shave his legs as well. "and my legs"

Zayn groaned, "Shaving is so hard!" the raven haired boy yelled to himself and took out two different razor from the bathroom cabinet. One for his legs and one for his face.

Once Zayn was done shaving his now baby butt smooth face and legs he went back into his room and saw that his working cloths was already prepared for him on his bed

"what the heck?" Zayn mumbled to himself and he walked to the cloths.

"I picked them out for you" a voice suddenly said behind Zayn. The Bradford boy turned around to see Marcel leaning against door.

"why?" Zayn asked confused.

Marcel only shrugged his shoulders "Don't know, I felt like it"

Zayn gave him a strange look before nodding his head. "yeah, thanks. weirdo" Zayn said mumbling the last word to himself, luckily Marcel didn't hear him.

All what Marcel did was smile and nod while leaving Zayn to change into his cloths.

Zayn put on some tight black skinnies.. ? Or as women called them, Tights. He put on a darkish red tank top with a white blazer over it (Obviously with a bra on) and some dark red heels to match the shirt.

(Picture on the side of how it kinda looks like, sorry for bad quality)

After Zayn put on his clothing he walked over to the wing that was just sitting there on the nightstand and plopped it on his head.

Picking up the comb that was next to the wig and combing the wig, trying not to show his real hair.

After putting some makeup and some fake glasses with some earrings and eating breakfast, (which was just some oatmeal with some sliced apples and juice) Zayn was waiting inside Marcel's car, constantly honking on the horn.

"Come on Marcel, don't make me drive myself to work!" Zayn yelled is his normal voice.

Luckily there wasn't any people around to hear that.