✧ Seven ✧

Finally here's the update!

Louis POV (Surprise?)

Niall thinks I'm so stupid, well I'm not. He thinks I don't notice the looks he gives the new assistant, Veronica.

Veronica, she's a good looking young lady. I would totally date her if I was straight. If you haven't noticed I'm gay and I fancy my assistant, Marcel.

He's so cute and so small but I know he has a crazy, wild side. I saw some of his tattoos once; when he pulled up the sleeves of dress shirt up to high.

Speaking of Marcel, he just walked in with my regular one o'clock lunch.

"Here you go sir" Marcel said as he placed the tin plate on my desk.

"Thank you Marcel" I said. Marcel nodded in response a walked out the room. I wanted to say something but he was already gone.

I lazily sighed and started to eat my regular 1 o'clock lunch.

What can I do to make him mine?

*****

After I finished my lunch I decided to check up on the Irish lad. I walked out of our office and waltz down to the hallway.

As I passed Veronica's small office I heard Marcel's familiar angelic voice and another males voice.

"You know you can't keep doing this" I heard Marcel say.

"Shut up Marcel, I got this please just let me do what I gotta do" I heard an unfamiliar male voice.

'Thats weird' I thought to myself.

I decided to stop snooping on whoever Marcel's talking to and just walk in.

"Hey..." I said is a walked in. Both Marcel and Veronica jumped in surprise. Both looked at me with wide eyes.

I scanned the room looking or that other male Marcel was talking to but all I saw was him and Veronica. That's weird...

"Hi" Marcel choked out. Aww did I scared the poor lad? Oops.

"H-Hello" Veronica stuttered out.

"What you're doing here-- I mean not that you don't belong here or anything but um I mean like right here so-" I cut off Marcel mid sentence

"Randomly?" I asked, he only nodded.

"I was just looking for Niall, then I heard you and another blokes voice" I paused mid sentences to see shocked facial expressions on both Marcel's and Veronica's faces. "so I came here to see if you knew where he was"

"Um, um no we don't know where he is. But um I think he went to um the sound room or um something like that" Veronica said, I nodded.

I was about to leave but my curiosity hit me like a ton of bricks. "Hey, what was that manly voice that I heard here before I walked in?"

Veronica was about to speak but Marcel be her to it. "oh so um... I was on the phone right? I had it on speaker and all, so it was loud and um, I was erm talking to um-"

"My boyfriend!" Veronica randomly yelled.

"Um yeah, yeah my boyfriend, Franklin!" Veronica smiled at me.

Ouch, Niall might not like the sound of that!

"Yeah, her boyfriend Franklin" Marcel nodded, confirming Veronica's statement.

"Oh, alright. I'll be in the sound room of anybody needs me" and with that said I ran of to the room.

I ran to the sound room and without knocking I barged into the room which made Niall jump slightly and turn towards me.

"You scared me Lou" Niall said with a smile.

"Haha, sorry." I laughed

"but guess what I found out!" I said basically screaming.

"What?" Niall questioned.

"Veronica has a boyfriend named Franklin" and with that said Niall's smile fell.

"A boyfriend?!" Niall spat through his gritted teeth as I nodded slowly.

********************************

Short I know, sorry! ╥﹏╥

✧Comment
✧Vote
✧Fan

- ZiallSmut