✧ Eighteen ✧

(new cover y'all like? ;)

---

Two month later...

It's been two whole months since Zayn started working as Niall's assistant. In the month has been constant flirting and subtle touched from Niall and a blushing Zayn.

The two boys started to develop more feelings for each other but were too scared to admit them.

Zayn started to notice how sweet and funny Niall is while Niall noticed just how smart and sensitive Zayn is.

But what the two haven't been noticing is constant glares from one of the workers, mainly at Zayn. She was onto Zayn, she had a feeling Zayn was hiding something and she was determined to found out what that was.

"I don't know Perrie, I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with Zayn." Eleanor said as soon as she was finished talking on the phone with a client.

"That's cause you don't see what I see." Perrie whined to the brunette who just gave her a questioning look.

"Oh, so you're stalking him now?" Eleanor asked, her full attention is now at the bleach blonde.

"No! Of course not!" Perrie said with a scoff. "Im just a very good observer.

"Listen, sweetie. I know you have this crush on Zayn but I'm pretty sure stalking him isn't going to get you a date." Eleanor said with a small laugh as Perrie gasped.

"Me? Having a crush, on Zayn?" Perrie said dramatically. "Never!"

Eleanor gave Perrie a knowing look before Perrie cracked. "Okay, maybe I like him a little bit." she said with a small blush on her cheeks.

"I thought so." Eleanor said with a smirk.

"But I still think something's off with him, I just don't know what it is." Perrie hummed while holding her chin.

"I'm ignoring you now." Eleanor said before getting back to work.

"Hello, you're speaking with Eleanor from Syco Inc. how my I assist you today." Perrie heard Eleanor say as soon as she picked up the phone.

Perrie huffed before she turned around and went back to work.

---

Zayn was bored out of him mind. He just finished helping Niall organize some important documents and contracts.

Well it was mostly Zayn blushing and Niall subtly flirting and teasing, but they still got the job done.

Zayn started to think about how hot and yet how cute Niall is. Also about how Niall is so chill and funny with a great personality. Zayn started to think about how Niall would be if they were ever in a relationship.

Zayn's fantasies were cut short when he head the soft ring of his work phone.

"Hello?" Zayn said as soon as he picked the phone.

"Yes, hey Zayn can you tell Mr.Horan that is 4 o'clock meeting is here. He's not picking up his phone and Louis told me that meeting is for Niall only, I don't know." Eleanor said fast. "Just tell Mr.Horan, Justin is waiting for him.

"Yeah, hold up okay?" Zayn said and put Eleanor on hold when she whispered a small 'okay.'

Zayn walked in front of Niall's office door and softly knocked on the door. After a while Zayn didn't hear a response so he just walked into the room to see Niall's head on the desk, sleeping.