✧ Nineteen ✧

"I'm going to stop you right there." Eleanor said immediately when she saw Perrie walking up to her.

Perrie gave Eleanor a fake confused look, "What? You don't even know what I was going to say!" Perrie said in a fake shocked voice.

"Oh please Pez, before you start your Zayn rant at least get me a bottle of water from the break room.

"But-" Perrie started but quickly got cut off by the brunette.

"Eh, eh, eh." Eleanor said while wagging her manicured finger at Perrie, "Water first, then we can talk."

"Fine." Perrie grumbled while walking to the break room, she stopped dead in her track when she heard the familiar voice of Marcel.

"Is that a blush I see?" She heard Marcel say, then she heard him say "Do you have a crushy wushy on Niall?"

Perrie assumed Marcel was talking to Zayn since they're really close to each other.

She decided to listen closer, thinking that maybe they'll share some personal secrets that she can use against them. She's totally not eavesdropping on them, she's just listening, without them knowing it.

"Shut up." She heard Zayn groaned, Perrie's assumptions were correct.

"You do!" The blonde heard Marcel squealed happily then said. "When you guys go out are you going to tell him you were Veronica that whole time?"

"Zayn was Veronica this whole time?!" Perried thought to herself with a silent gasp, "I knew there was something off about him but I didn't think he was going to that assistant that rejected Niall."

"Shhh!" Perrie heard Zayn hiss along with a few shuffles then she hears him say, "Someone could've been in here and heard ya!" Zayn said.

"Oh no, please tell me he's not gay." Perrie thought to herself hoping for the best.

"And of we do go out, which were not, he's not going to find out cause I'm not going to tell him." She hears Zayn say. "He would probably fire my ass for playing with his heart or whatever."

"I'm pretty sure he's not." She heard Marcel say with a scoff.

"Yes he would!" Perrie thought.

"You know nothing." She hears Zayn say.

"I know everything!" the blonde thought then shook her said, shes literally fighting with someone who doesn't know that she's listening to their conversation.

"I have to go give Niall's his coffee, made it with extra love just the way he likes it." She hears Zayn say, she then sighed wanting Zayn to also maker her some coffee with his love.

"Go finish making your boyfriends tea." Perrie heard Zayn say with a scoff at the end.

"He's not my boyfriend, I'm straight dammit!" Perrie overhears Marcel say.

Even Perrie had to roll her blue eyes at that. "Oh shut up Marcel, you're not fooling anyone." Perrie said to herself.

"Sure, and I'm Irish." She heard Zayn say, she also heard the door of the break room slowly creak open.

Perrie took this as her cue to speed walk away, she hoped her heels didn't make too much noises as she turned the corner to act naturally among the other workers there.

"I have to tell this to Eleanor!" Perrie whispered to herself walking the direction to where Eleanor was. Halfway there she stopped and turned back around remembering Eleanor didn't want a word coming out of her mouth without a bottle of water in her hand.

She stopped at this corner waiting for Zayn to pass by after a small moment Zayn walked by her, not without greeting the blonde of course, that's disrespectful.

"Hey Perrie." Zayn said to which Perrie just waved in response not trusting her words as Zayn gave her a half smile before walking away.

The blonde internally whined, "Why are the hot guys the gay ones?" Perrie weeped to herself before walking into the break room and getting Eleanor a bottle of water without making small talk with Marcel.

Perrie speed walked to Eleanor as her high heels clicked to the flour loudly.

"Eleanor, you cannot believe what I just found out!" Perrie said loudly as soon as she saw the brunette. Eleanor looked at Perrie who just smiled and pointed at the bottle of water on her desk.

"What?" Eleanor asked after taking a small sip of water.

"Remember that Veronica girl?" Perrie asked to which Eleanor nodded and responded with, "I don't know how I can't remember her."

"Well, I just found out that Zayn was Veronica this whole time." Perrie whispered-yelled then quickly covered her mouth hoping nobody but Eleanor heard that.

"No way." Eleanor said surprised turning her full attention to the blonde.

"Yes way!" Perrie responded and leaned against the big front desk.

"Give me them details." Eleanor said as she turned her whole body to Perrie's direction.

Perrie told Eleanor everything she overheard in the break from between Zayn and Marcel. Even told Eleanor the part when Zayn passed the blonde and waved at her.

"I obviously couldn't come back to you without your water so I casually went back and acted as if nothing happened." Perrie finished off with a shrug as Eleanor just nodded finally taking in what her best friend just said.

"Oh my god, I can't believe my crazy best friend was right about something being off about her crush." Eleanor said in an amused tone with a small giggle.

"Hey, I'm not crazy." Perrie scoffed.

"Now that I think about, Veronica and Zayn did look very familiar. From the tan skin to the hight and to their face structure." Eleanor said after thinking for a small moment.

"See, I told you there was something off about Zayn, and you said I was just delusional." Perrie said in a mocking voice then said in an awkward tone, "But I didn't expect him to be Veronica and head over heels for one of our bosses, isn't that like a crime?"

"I'm not sure, it sounds like a crime." Eleanor said with a small shrugged, "But the real question is do you still like Zayn?"

"Of course I do." Perrie said then sat up straight and said, "But don't worry, I've got a plan to make Zayn mine." before softly giggling to herself.

"Oh Perrie, love. Don't tell me you're going to do what I think you are going to do." Eleanor asked in a worried tone to which the blonde just gave her a small smile with a shrug.

Eleanor sighed as she softly rubbed the temples of her head before saying, "I'm pretty sure blackmailing someone is very wrong."

"I'm not blackmailing him!" Perrie said with wide eyes, "I'm just going to negotiate with him, yeah negotiate."

"Sure Perrie, if this all backfires on you don't say I didn't warn you." The brunette said getting back to work.

"It's not!" Perrie said but Eleanor just ignores her, focusing on her work as the blonde walked back to her area if work.

***********************************

I WANT MORE FREE! EPISODES RIPME

Anywhoooo

Dedicated to: @kingcommenter
just comment for a dedication :B

- Comment

- Vote

- Fan

- Ari :))))