✧ Six ✧

»Non-Edited«

-----

» Zayn's POV (aka Veronica)

"Can you file these papers while I get ready? It's really simple, just stamp the papers with this stamp if it signed with blue ink, If it signed with black ink don't stamp it and if its signed with red ink put it in a different pile" Mr.Horan said "and please don't call me Mr.Horan, makes me feel old. Call me Niall, I'm only 22 and single" Niall said giving me a little more information than I actually needed.

"Sure Mr.Ho- I mean Niall" I said as I took the papers with the stamp back to my office.

"Stamp blue ink, not black ink and put the red ink in a separate pile" I said to myself. "sounds simple enough"

Blue ink *Stamp*
Black ink *don't stamp*
Red ink *put in different pile*

I kept doing that over and over again in different patters that I didn't notice 5 different figures walk in my office and just stare at me.

"Hello?" one of them asked, I looked up and gasped.

"You're you're you're--" I stuttered

"5 Seconds Of Summer!" I screamed happily! ( A/N: Great song on the album! )

Ashton, Michael, Calum, and Luke all flashed me a big smile. I obviously smiled back. They are so hot I can just melt right now at this very spot.

Someone from behind coughed trying to get my attention and looked behind to see their bodyguard Paul looking straight at me. Giving me that 'We-are-here-for-business' look.

I nearly rolled my eyes at his strictness (Is that a word?).

"How may I help you boys" I smiled once again because its not eveyday you get to see a famous boy band.

But not just any ordinary boy band, but 5 fucking seconds of fucking summer!

"Uh yeah sweetheart" Ashton winked at me and I could feel the blush crawling up to my cheeks.

"We are Mr. Horan's and Tomlinson's 3:30 appointment" Calum smiled at me. Aww, he's so cute I could just squeeze him to death!

"Yeah! We're making a new music video!" Michael cheered.

"Ah, yes. Stay here and I'll inform Mr. Horan and Tomlinson" I smiled and walked out of my mini office.

While leaving the mini office I can hear some whispers from the 5SOS boys.

"Damn she's hot"

"Mmm, I'll tap that!"

"She got the booty!"

"and the hips!"

"I saw her first!"

"No!"

I nearly laughed out loud. Do I really look that good dressed as a girl? I guess I do if I can make a bunch of famous celebs lust for me.

I knocked on Niall's and Louis' door as I reached their office.

"Come in" a Doncaster voice said as I unlocked the door, leaving it slightly open for I can exit faster. I walked in to the room see Louis and Niall on their desk filing some papers.

"5SOS are here to see you" I said.

"Who?" Niall looks up and basically yells. His Irish accent bouncing of the walls.

"5 Seconds of summer? They're making their new music video, shall I send them in?" I asked

"Sure! I love new music videos!" Louis said before I walked out of their office and into mine.

"They are ready to see you" I smiled as I lead them to Louis' and Niall's office.

Niall got out of his chair and greeted the boys! "They're here the real music video stars!" He yells.

"The biggest band in the planet!" Louis shouts even louder than Niall.

"Take a seat guys" Niall said pointing at the seats.

"Can I just say what huge fans we are of you guys!" Louis says as he lifts up his hands for more enthusiasm.

"Huge! Ashton, Calum, Luke... Mike!" Niall says, mistaking a name. I was about to speak up but Michael already did.

"It's Michael"

"Sure, whatever you say their big guy!" Niall winks at Michael.

Michael and Luke give each other confused looks on their faces.

I turn my head back to Niall who is trying to get my attention. I thought it was just another cheap flirt but he made signals for me to bring water.

So I quickly went to the kitchen grabbed a few glass cups and jug full of water into a sliver tray and carefully carried it back to the office.

I can just in time to see Marcel show the boys different kinds of themes for the music videos.

I walked up to the table and bended over and carefully placed the tray of water onto the table.

While getting back up I felt a playful slap to my bum. I gasped as I turned around to glare at the boys. I have no idea who it was but my guesses were either Michael or Luke.

"I would let this one slide" I thought to myself as I went to the corner of the room to watch their presentation.

I see that Niall was glaring at Michael as if he were the one to slap my bum. I guessing that it was Michael, with that glare Niall is sending him. ( A/N : I had to chose one of the boys that slapped Zayn's bum. Michael came first to my mind for no reason what's so ever ... K bye)

But why would Niall be glaring at him?

With a pissed off expression.

Does he like me?

Nah, maybe he's just looking over for me since its my first day? I don't know.

-----

***** Niall's POV *****

How dare he!

How dare he slap her bum like that! Like if he owns her! She's mine!

Yes I said mine!

Well... she's not mine yet but she soon will be. I've got a plan and I guarantee my plan would make Veronica Malik mine and only mine!

But for now I can only sit, wait and just enjoy Veronica's beauty from afar.

***********************************

Oh well, I'll see you on the next update! In the meanwhile why don't you...

✧Comment
✧Vote
✧Fan

- ZiallSmut