✧ Eleven ✧

"Niall?" Zayn thought as the blonde looked at Zayn with the same facial expression as the Bradford boy.

"H-Holy Shi-i-i-it." Niall slurred out, just staring at Zayn in awe. Niall leaned against the bar counter and started to stroke Zayn's stubbled face.

"Oh my god."

***

"Oh my god." Niall said just staring at Zayn's Hazel eyes. Zayn just stood frozen in place not knowing what to do as Niall continued patting his entire face.

Zayn hoped that Niall has completely forgotten about his female version, Veronica, but Zayn's wishes can't always be true.

"Veronica?" Niall questioned while pulling back his hands from Zayn's face and onto the bar counter.

"No!" Zayn squealed in a high pitched voice with a strange look on his face. "um err hmm, I mean no." zayn coughed and said in a smooth tone.

Niall stared at Zayn with confusion in his eyes. "are you sure?"

Zayn quickly nodded, "yeah, yeah. I'm positive."

"Liar!" Zayn's conscious yelled.

"Shut up brain!"

"Okay" ._.

Niall nodded sadly and slowly and looked at the ground. His black converse kicking at the polished bar floor "oh, okay. It's just that" Niall looked back up to Zayn "you remind like this girl I kind of liked."

Zayn's eyes went wide. He thought Niall's thing for Veronica was a one time thing. But no, it's more than Zayn imagined. All of Zayn's attention was on Niall, his job completely forgotten.

"oh, um. Did she look like me?" Zayn said acting clueless.

Niall nodded furiously. "oh yes, you both have lovely raven black hair" Niall said while running his pale hands through Zayn's dark hair while leaning in a bit closer.

"Beautiful Hazel eyes." Niall said starring into Zayn's eyes in adoration and leaning a bit closer.

"Nice high cheekbones." Niall said while grabbing Zayn's head and rubbed his thumbs across Zayn's cheekbones.

Zayn would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy this.

Niall stared at Zayn's lips for a brief moments before looking back up to Zayn's gaze.

"red plump lips." Niall said licking his own lips before tapping at Zayn's lips and leaning in closer.

Before Niall could even kiss Zayn, Zayn turned his head to the side making Niall kiss his cheek. Niall pulled back and smiles lazily at Zayn.

"Oh, look at the time, my shift ended!" Zayn quickly said with a blush on his face and quickly took of his apron and placed it on a shelf.

Zayn walked to the front of the club, trying not to get pulled back into the large dancing crowd and pushed the doors open before someone grabbed his wrist.

Zayn turned around to see Niall who looked somewhat sad.

"Where are you going." Niall asked letting go of Zayn's wrist.

"Home." Zayn said dragging out the o. (Get it? No? No... Okay ._.)

"Can't you stay for a while and dance or have drink?"

Zayn shook his head. "Sorry I can't." Zayn said turning around and walked out of the club.

Zayn heard footsteps behind him and he already knew it was Niall. Zayn stopped not looking back. "What do you want?"

"You're name." Niall said and stopped when Zayn stopped.

Zayn turned his head to the side and saw Niall from the corner of his eye and whispered Zayn, but Niall still heard.

Zayn turned his head before niall yelled out "Zayn what?"

"Just call me Zayn." and that was all said before Zayn walked his direction to his shared flat and Niall walked back into the club.

***********************************

Omg I'M SORRY! I'm horrible, bye. :(

I'll try not to take as long, now excuse me while I write the next chapter for The Tutor :)

PS: follow my instagram, LibraAri trynna get 1k, I follow back :)

Anyways...

✧Comment

✧Vote

✧Fan

- ZiallSmut ♡