✧ Ten ✧

*One month later*

-----

It's been a whole month since Zayn quit his job as Niall's assistant. He just couldn't continue working for him, not after that kiss. Not because it was bad, no, no, it was great, amazing even; but Niall thought Zayn was a girl and Zayn couldn't lead Niall on like that.

Zayn thought that quitting was a better option than telling Niall he was actually a guy dressed as a girl. So that's exactly what Zayn did, he quit and one month later he found himself getting ready for his new job as a bartender in a club.

The club was called *insert cool club name here* and it wasn't that for from his shared flat with Marcel. Only a couple of blocks away.

It was 4:18 and Zayn was getting ready for his 5 o'clock shift at the club. Looking through his closet (which had no women clothing since he gave all of it away to charity) deciding on what to wear.

Zayn decided to wear all black, showing off his arms and chest tattoos and his hair made into a lazy side quiff.

While walking towards the living room Zayn heard the front door opening. He turns to see Marcel dropping his keys at a little bowl by the door and plopping down on the couch.

"You're early." Zayn said, a bit confused because Marcel doesn't come home for at least two more hours or so.

"Yeah, they let everyone off earlier than usual. Something about working hard and needing the rest of the day off." Marcel shrugged getting comfortable on the puffy couch.

"Cool, gonna go to work now. Later mate." Zayn said, grabbing his keys and waving to Marcel before shutting the front door.

-----

An hour at work and he's only been flirted by a few drunk guys and girls. You'll think Zayn would be used to the flirting, but he can't help but blush a bit whenever someone said something inappropriate towards Zayn.

I took Zayn at least a week of training, learning how to make the different types of drink and how to deal with the crazy drunken people.

The club got crazy after 10. The dancers got more sexual, the drunks got thirsty for more alcohol and the songs being played got more dirtier; and his shift ends at midnight so all of that was an everyday thing for Zayn.

Severing drinks after drinks, a drunken guy approached Zayn. Zayn instantly knew who it was. The Guy came here the second day of Zayns work and just talked to Zayn about his problems or his boyfriend, sometimes both.

Zayn has learned his name was Stiles Stilinski and his boyfriend is named Derek Hale, who's a werewolf?

Zayn never questioned it, thinking it was a metaphor or something. (Where all my sterek shippers at?!)

"Aye, Z-Za-ayn." Stiles slurred at Zayn flashing him a big grin. Zayn just rolled his eyes playfully with a smile

"Stiles." Zayn nodded at the lad. "What's up today?"

Stiles shrugged slowly. "My dad I guess."

Zayn frowned at the sad bloke "What's wrong with your dad?" Even though Zayn was still serving people drinks he was still listening at Stiles.

"He want me to stop taking care of him, that he's the father and I'm the son. But we're supposed to take care of each other." Stiles said with a frown.

Zayn leaned over the bar counter and gave stiles a pat on the pat. "I'm sure he means well."

Stiles shrugged, "I guess... but tonight I just want to get drunk and have fun, but not too much. I still gotta boyfriend." Stiles smiled.

And that's exactly what he did, he got drunk and danced with a few people, just having fun. But what caught Zayn's attention was with who Stiles was currently dancing with. A boy with feathery brunette hair and Zayn can see is blue eyes from a few feet away.

"Is that Louis?" Zayn thought still observing the boy. Zayn shook his head and continued to serve people drinks.

A drunk lad stumbled into the the barstool slightly swaying side to side as he stared at the bar countertop.

Zayn turned to the drunk with a small smile, "what would you-" Zayn's breathe hitched as he analyzed the lad. Blond/Brunette hair and pale skin. Zayn couldn't see his eyes since his head was down.

"Gimme a shot of vodka." The blond said and looked up. Zayn nearly fainted when he saw his face.

"Niall?" Zayn thought as the blonde looked at Zayn with the same facial expression as the Bradford boy.

"H-Holy Shi-i-i-it." Niall slurred out, just staring at Zayn in awe. Niall leaned against the bar counter and started to stroke Zayn's stubbled face.

"Oh my god."

************************************

✧Comment

✧Vote

✧Fan

- ZiallSmut ♡