✧ Seventeen ✧

Monday morning came in faster than Zayn had wanted it to be. He wanted more time to be a free man with no responsibilities from a job.

But when Marcel barged into his room dressed up and ready to go to work he knew his free time was o-v-e-r, over!

"Get up!" Marcel yelled ripping the sheets Zayn was using to cover his cold body.

"Okay, okay." Zayn said and laid up on the bed as Marcel nodded in approval before leaving the room.

As soon as Marcel left the room Zayn automatically laid on the bed and went back to sleep. (me every morning)

A few minutes later Marcel came in to ask Zayn what he wanted for breakfast but he walked in to see a sleeping Zayn.

Marcel frowned before he shooting his was and walked out Zayn's bedroom. He came back with a clear container filled with cold water.

"C'mon Zayn, wake up don't make me do this." Marcel said softly still holding the container. Zayn just groaned in response which made Marcel pour all the cold water on top of Zayn's body.

Zayn jumped up and let out a high pitched squeal.

"Marcel!" Zayn screamed then held his head. "My hair!" (shhhh....)

"I don't care about your hair, look at the time you're gonna be late on your first day... as Zayn!" Marcel said as he pointed to his phone while showing him the time. (who still has alarm clocks?)

"Oh shït." Zayn groaned as he stretched his muscles a bit before running into the bathroom to take a quick warm shower and to brush his teeth.

He stepped out of the bathroom and slipped himself into a pair a boxers before changing into a white button up dress shirt, black skinny jeans and white dress shoes.

He flicked his hair into a small man-bun. He walked down the small hallway and into the kitchen to be greeted by the warm smell of waffles, sausages and fried eggs.

"Oh Marcel you shouldn't have." Zayn said and grabbed the plate with the yummy breakfast and took a bite from the sausage.

"Oh but I didn't." Marcel said finishing with the last pan before sliding the plate Zayn had to himself.

"What?" Zayn asked taking the half eaten sausage out of his mouth and held it on his hand.

"You see, I would've made you some if you have woken up the first time I tried waking you up. But you didn't so-" Marcel said and grabbed the sausage that was on Zayn's hand. "-sucks for you." he said taking a bite from the sausage.

"What am I supposed to eat? I can't starve on my first day!" Zayn whined and sat across from Marcel. A pout forming on his lips.

"There's some cornflakes." Marcel pointed at a cabinet then the refrigerator "and some milk. Enjoy." He said with a smile.

Zayn groaned, getting up to serve himself some cereal while staring at Marcel with envy because his breakfast looks a million times better than his boring old cornflakes.

Zayn chewed loudly knowing that Marcel hated when people chewed their food loudly and with their mouth open.

"Can you stop that!" Marcel yelled when he finished all of his food.

"No." Zayn said sounding like a child and continued to munch on his cornflakes loudly.

Once Zayn was finished with his cereal Marcel literally grabbed his bowl and put it in the dishwasher.

"C'mon lets go before we're late!" Marcel said as he pulled Zayn out the door not before closing the door behind them.

The drive to work was rather a peaceful and quiet drive. With an occasion small conversation here and there.

Marcel pulled up to the parking lot and parked his car before him and Zayn walked inside the building and took their separate ways.

Zayn walked into Niall's room without knocking which scared the blonde boy.

"Next time knock will ya?!" Niall yelled as he turned around to face a scared Zayn.

"I'm sorry babe, didn't know it was you." Niall said with a sigh, the word babe just slipping out. "I'm just stressed and tired."

"Babe?" Zayn questions to himself with a blush in his cheeks before he shook the thought away.

"You should take it easy, stress is not good for you." Zayn said softly and he reached for Niall's shoulders and guided him down to sit in the chair. "Especially for someone so young and beautiful."

"Beautiful? You think I'm beautiful?" Niall asked gobsmacked, his blue eyes shining with happiness.

Zayn nodded, "Of course. who doesn't think that. Everyone is beautiful." Zayn said with a smile which killed Niall's happy mode.

"He thinks everyone is beautiful, he probably doesn't genuinely think I'm beautiful." Niall thought to himself then sighed loudly.

"How about I go get you some coffee or whatever and you stay there and do what you usually do." Zayn softly to Niall while subtly rubbing his shoulder in a comforting matter.

"Green tea, 4 sugars please." Niall whispered as Zayn nodded and mumbled a small "Okay." before leaving Niall's office.

Niall stared at Zayn's bum as he walked out the door. He smiled while putting his chin on his hand and thought, "Wow, that's the same way Veronica walks." They walked all posh like with a bit of a sway in the hips.

Niall shook the thought of Veronica, he wanted to focus more of what's in front of him, Zayn. With the thought of Zayn Niall smiled and put his head down on the desk.

Zayn came back with Niall's tea, this time he knocked on the door and waited for a response before going in.

"Here you go." Zayn said softly and placed Niall's tea near the corner if the desk.

"Niall?" Zayn questioned while kneeling down next to Niall and softly shaking him.

"Hmm." Niall hummed and softly picked up his head just enough for him him to see Zayn.

Their eyes locked for a moment before Zayn blushed and turned his head and getting up.

"Erm, your tea." Zayn said as he awkwardly pointed at the teacup placed on the desk.

"Thank you." Niall mumbled while taking a small sip of his tea.

"What can I do for you now." Zayn asked with a cough.

"I can think of a few things," Niall mumbled with a small smirk forming on his lips. Zayn just tilted his head to the side and gave Niall a confused look.

Niall just shook his head with a flick of his wrist.

"Nothing, nothing. Just stand there and be pretty." Niall said cheekily. "There's not much you can do today since I'm tired and it's your first day."

Zayn just nodded with a blush on his cheeks and just stood there like a canvas, not knowing that Niall was subtly sneaking glances at him while licking his lips.

***********************************

I want to delete this story, I bored myself writing this ;o; ...but I won't.

anywayssss this was more of a filler I guess.

Dedicated to: @StockholmStalker
next chapter dedication to anyone who comments the funniest joke!

Comment

Vote

Fan

- ZiallSmut

PS: Pretty please check out my new story "The Joker's Sons" :)