33

Once again I haven't heard seen or heard from Houston today. I can't believe that he didn't show up for bio class once again just to avoid me.  I still don't understand why he is upset with me I didn't do anything to him that upset him the way he did to me. Not seeing Houston for another day was something hard to swallow because even though he is being a complete asshole I missed him. I missed being in his arms I missed the way he played with my hair and how his cool vanilla scent filled my nose. Nobody has ever made me feel the way Houston had not even close, when Alvaro and I were together he was never touchy feely the way Houston is unless it was time to make love.

The thought of not being with Houston made my head spin and it hurts that I know Houston doesn't feel the same way I do. If he did he would have matured and talked to me about whatever the problem is. He has left me here confused with no answer and that just shows he doesn't care about me the way I was starting to care for him. The thing is I can't blame him he hasn't known me long.

I just got back from my last class for the day and ballet is canceled today, but Maddie and I thought  it would be a good idea to head down to the studio to get some practice in. I am still feeling tired from last night from getting in so late, so I decided that I should pick up a coffee at the cute coffee place that Emma introduced me to so I have enough energy to practice. The coffee there is not that bad actually even though I am not a huge coffee fan and it's strong so I know it will do me justice. 

I quickly put my hair in a neat bun, slipped on sweats over my black leotard and put on a zip up sweater. When I was done getting myself together I walked to my car and drove off, when I finally arrived and walked inside the familiar coffee shop, I practically froze in place from seeing Houston sitting at a table with a coffee mug in front of him, but even worse across from him sat Rebecca.  

He had a smirk on his face while watching Rebecca flirtatiously laugh and grip on to his hand I couldn't believe it, Houston and I fight and two seconds later he is up Rebecca's ass? The fact that he was even near her sickened me, seconds after looking between Houston and Rebecca he looked up his eyes meeting mine causing his face to drop. 

I rolled my eyes at him and began to walk off to the counter to place my coffee order. From the corner of eye I saw Houston staring down at me watching my every move, what was he looking at? Does he think I will approach him and curse him out? He's wrong if he's thinks I will approach him there is no way in hell I'm talking to him especially with Rebecca being there. Houston being here with her just proves my theory on how he feels about me he simply just doesn't care. 

"It's good to see you again" August says flashing a smile at me running his fingers through his messy brown hair. 

I return the smile "You too" I try to be as nice as possible although my mood has shifted, Agust doesn't deserve an attitude from me 

"Do you want what you ordered last time?" August asked 

"Do you remember ?" 

August squinted his eyes at me "Milk and two sugars ?"

My smile grew larger "You are correct" 

August laughed and began pressing on his white iPod touch screen that was propped up in front of him "So your friend isn't here today huh?" 

So I was wrong, he wasn't into me he was actually into Emma I can't wait to tell her this !

I shook my head "Not today just me" 

"Even better" August said winking at me 

oh..

My mouth slightly opened from what he said I looked in the corner of my eye and Houston was still staring me down. Rebecca clearly noticed me by the way she is  looking at me with pure disgust.