24

I performed extremely better than I originally did. I was able to pull myself together and do what I had to do. I felt myself make one or two mistakes, but other than that I did pretty well even Lance expressed that he was proud of me. Finally class was over and I was more than ready to go back to my dorm to recover from this stressful day. 

"Ms. Cruz?" 

I turned and faced Mr. Martin who had just called me, Maddie and I were walking out of class to head back to the coach bus. 

"Can I have a moment with you ?" Mr. Martin asked once I faced him 

I smile and nodded my head and walked over to him "I saw that you struggled a little today" 

I frowned at the fact that this was the fist thing he said about me, I nodded my head in disappointment "But I saw that you picked yourself up and danced your heart out" 

I slightly smiled at his compliment "I saw the way you were dancing during the floor exercise  and I knew what Ms.Reign meant when she said how good you are, you are an amazing dancer" 

"Thank you that means a lot coming from you I say" 

Mr. Martin smiled "Every dancer has their bad days it's normal just don't let that bring you down you have amazing talent" 

The only reason why I messed was because of Houston if it weren't for his presences I would have done just fine, but I still appreciated Mr. Martin's kind words. We said our goodbyes to each other and I walked out of the studio to the coach bus, as I walked to the bus I looked around to see if Houston was in sight but he was nowhere to be found. 

"Hey how are you feeling ?" Maddie asked once I sat down next to her on the bus

I sighed "Drained" I admitted leaning on her shoulder and closing my eyes hoping to drift asleep as soon as possible, I didn't want to talk about another argument that I had with Houston all because of his selfishness. When I opened my eyes again I felt as if only five minutes passed, but we had already arrived at campus meaning I slept the two hour drive back. I ended up driving Maddie to her dorm complex and drove back to mine. 

When I got to my dorm Emma wasn't here like I expected I am pretty sure she was at some party it was only eight thirty, but I didn't mind I was too tired and just wanted to head to sleep. I know Emma wants to go shopping to decorate our room tomorrow so I wanted to get enough sleep to do that. I took a quick shower and went straight to sleep. 

I ended up waking up at nine in the morning feeling somewhat refreshed, I looked over to see if Emma made it back alive from wherever she went who was up surprisingly scrolling through her phone. 

"Good morning" I mumble still a bit groggy from just waking up

Emma looked over at me and smiled "Morning ! I'm glad you are up, you still up for shopping?" 

"Of course" I was actually looking forward to decorating this ugly room such as Houston would say, I knew it was something that Emma and I would enjoy doing together. Emma got out of her bed and made herself comfortable in mine cuddling next to me showing me her phone 

"I thought these were some good ideas to use for our room" Emma said showing me screenshots of different ideas on how we could decorate our room. We laid in my bed for almost an hour debating on how we wanted our room to look like, and when we finally made a decision we quickly got ready throwing on leggings and a sweater and headed off in my car. 

There was a Home Good's store only ten minutes away from us so that was our first stop. While I drove we put on Emma's playlist and sang to her music, it felt nice driving my car while having Emma with me. She made me laugh like crazy from acting silly, I was starting to think Emma and I were on the road to being best friends and the same goes for Maddie, they are the only two people I trust here and they are the only two who get my mind off of things.