11

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in my room laying in my bed. I don't remember getting here but I am thankful that I did, I don't remember much from last night other than me throwing up and almost  sleeping with some random guy, what was I thinking ? I need to take a mental note not to drink like that ever again. 

Shortly I began to whence in pain from the headache starting to form in my head. I went to turn over on my side, but instead I hit something. I look over to see Maddie sleeping besides me, thankfully our skinny ballerina bodies allowed us to fit on this tiny bed or else she would have been on the floor by accident.

As I made an effort to gently climb over Maddie to get out of my bed Emma was sound asleep on her bed, I am happy we all made it back to our dorm safely. Even though I was having a huge hangover I needed to get things done for school so I took a quick shower and out on an comfortable outfit to head to the library. Before I left I wrote a note on a ripped piece of paper leaving it on my desk to let Emma and Maddie know about my whereabouts.

As I walked around campus I was happy to have some fresh air hit my face it slightly helped my headache. When I got to the library I quickly went to go look for my favorite novel of all times. It usually isn't everybody's favorite but this book never fails to make me have a bunch of mixed emotions of happiness, sadness, and wishing I had the life the character Bella had in "Twilight" by Stephen Meyers.

The library didn't have the first "twilight" book but they had the second one "New Moon" which is actually my favorite book and film out of the whole saga, I took the book and walked over to find an empty table. The library was pretty empty and I was happy about that it would allow me to focus on my work.

When I found an empty table I didn't hessistate to get right into my work. I found myself deeply involved in reading my favorite book forgetting that I have an essay to write, every time I read a book I can clearly picture everything being described.  I feel myself being a part of the world that the author creates, it's a very overwhelming experience actually.

"Good morning"

I looked up from my book and saw Huston leaning back in the chair across from me with his hands corssed against his chest smirking at me. How does this boy always manage to find me? I felt my face scrunch up from his presence

 "How did you find ?" I simply asked

Huston let out a sarcastic laugh "You are one self centered girl aren't you ?"

I was immediately offended "Excuse me ?"

"You are acting like I came to the library to look for you" Huston said

I rolled my eyes "I didn't mean it like that"

Here he goes annoying me ..

"Yea sure, anyways did you sleep well you had a rough night last night" Huston said now uncrossing his arms and leaning on them on the table seperating us 

"What are you talking about ?" I questioned

"You got fucked up" he said shrugging his shoulders

I stood silent trying to remember my night at the frat house party, not many memories came up especially the ones that have seemed to include Huston, but what I do clearly remember is the conversation I had with Alvaro. I felt my heart race as that nightmare conversation with Alvaro began to take place in my mind.

"yeah that I know, I have a severe headache that you aren't making any better" I repsonded rolling my eyes once again and opening back up my "New Moon" book. Something about Huston annoyed me maybe it was because of his slick comments, maybe because he is always around Rebecca who I can't stand and his sarcasm bothers me.