Chapter 9: "The Class Rep and a Frog Family"

Previously...

We were approaching the room in silence, Izuku was still meditating about everything that happens today. I open up the door to the room.

Kirishima: "Oh, Midoriya and (Y/N) are here!" He said in a high tone, alerting all the students, who strangely are still here considering that the classes ended a while ago. Everyone started to surround us. "Good work!... Man, you were really fired up!" He, as well as the others, were really close to us now.

Hanta: "I can't believe you fought evenly with Bakugou, who was second in the entrance exam. And (Y/N) you defeated Momo, who was one of the students admitted based on recommendations." He had the index finger of his right hand elevated while saying these.

Mina: "Izuku, you did a good job dodging!" She said as she was really energetic, more than usual. "And you! You were simply amazing, the strategies, your quirk, your kindness with Tsuyu, you really are Pro-Material, (Y/N)." She approaches me, invading my personal space.

Sato: "You guys did that in the first match, so the rest of us had to give it our all, too."

Mina: "You did a good job at dodging!" She interrupted Aoyama in the middle of his sentence as she started to jump up and down multiple times. Izuku was really taken back by all the attention that he was receiving.

Kirishima: "I'm Ejiro Kirishima. We're all going over the training right now." He used his thumb to point at Hanta, who was standing behind him.

Hanta: "I'm Hanta Sero."

Mina: "I'm Mina Ashido. You did a good job dodging!" She interrupted Aoyama once again as she repeated her comment again.

Tsuyu: "I'm Tsuyu Asui. Call me Tsu." She appears behind Mina, showing only her face.

Sato: "I'm Sato!"

Mineta: "I'm Mineta." He jumped in front of everyone as he made a weird pose in midair.

All the comments were flowing, either our classmates presenting themselves or just giving compliments in our development during the training. Until a commotion started at the back of the classroom as Iida was lecturing Ojiro for sitting in the school desk instead of the chair. As well as Kaminari and Uraraka entering the room with a bunch of books on their hands, the yellow hair guy seems like he wanted to ask Uraraka out, but he was ignored when the gravity girl notices her injured a friend. But most importantly Izuku blasted off in a hurry out of the building. I was going to follow until someone grabs my hand stopping me from running. I turn around meeting my gaze with Tsuyu.

Tsuyu: "Wait, (Y/N) before you go, I wa-wanted to give this back to you." She had a tiny blush in her cheeks while her arms took something from behind her, putting in front of us. It was my jacket.

(Y/N): "Hah, I almost forgot about it, thank you Tsuyu." I said with a warm smile.

Tsuyu: "I should be the one thanking you for what you did for me, it was the least I could do." She then shows me the warmest smile I have seen her do.

Present - (Y/N) POV

It has been two days from the battle training and some events that call my attention has happened. After the training, when I was finally able to get back to the locker room to change, Izuku told me the discussion that he had with Bakugou. At first, I didn't believe what I was hearing, Bakugou is probably the proudest person I know so it was hard to think that he would of cry out of impotence. But since the moment that we save him, his pride has been pushed aside each time his life progresses.