Not a Chapter

Well, hello guys, I'm still working on the next episode of Dark and Black, but this was also a friendly reminder that I just uploaded a new story. 

This one is about the movie "Atlantis: The Lost Empire," is going to be considerable short completing it because is a movie and I think that it would give you some variety to read while you wait for the next chapter of this story. 

Although, that I have been inactive on Wattpad, doesn't mean that I haven't been working, I'm happy to tell you that I have advance a lot when it comes to the tramas of almost all my stories. Especially the fanfictions of my OC on the stories of Harry Potter,  Avatar with both the last airbender and Korra as well, Glitch techs, and Scooby Doo Mistery Incorporated. And I think that I have a solid base for every single one of them, not to mention the others that I mention in a previous announcement, but this are the ones that occupy most of my mind right now.

I feel proud about the constructions for my stories, but I do feel sorry that I haven't updated as much as I wanted. And for that I'm sorry, but I also discover something, that I'm not a fast writer and that my porte is completing details and a much complex trama. So, I might not be able to give you quantity but I can give you quality. And know that when I published something, is always the best quality I can offer you guys, and I feel proud of that. 

Nonetheless, I will keep doing my hardest to bring you a lot more updates. Because, you as well as me, are excited to see what I have in store for every single one of my stories, starting with this one. That is going to turn a lot more serious each season that passes. 

Once again, Thank you and See you in the next chapter