Chapter 3: "What it takes to be a Hero"

Previously...

(Y/N)/Izuku: "An a-autograph! An autograph! We said in unison as we were looking around for him so sigh something for us. Then, Izuku took out his notebook to get, only to show that he already got it to sigh.

(Y/N)/Izuku: "Thank you very much, It'll be an heirloom, a family treasure!" We said as Izuku repeatedly bows in great speed while I maintain my head low in a normal bow.

All Might: "Alright, well I need to take this guy to the police. See you again on the other side of the screen." He said as he started to kneel and do some stretches to take off.

(Y/N): "Goodbye, it was a pleasure meeting you in person!" I said as I bow again.

All Might: "Well, I'm counting on your continued support." He said as he blasted off.

(Y/N): "Well meeting him in real life was almost like a dream, don't you think Izuku... Izuku?." I turn around only not to see him by my side, only to look upwards and see that he was clinging to All Might's leg. "Annnnnnnd they're gone." Facepalming myself I started to walk in the direction that they left.

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): "This is simply perfect, we meet the Number One Hero, and the next thing I know is that Izuku is clinging to his leg, flying through the buildings!" I said in desperation as I was walking towards the direction that they fly to.

Then I came to a stop only to try and figure out, the way I should take to get as fast as possible to the most appropriate landing spot.

(Y/N): "If I'm not mistaken, by taking the direction into account, the air resistance, All Might's Strength Parameters, and the combined weight of both All Might and Izuku, the architecture of the zone, will give me as landing spot... The Departments near the Tatooin Shopping District!" I said in realization as I wrote all the necessary factors in my notebook.

And as a result, I started picking up my speed in order for me to get there, possibly restrain Izuku before he pulls his full fanboy mode and starts stalking All Might by bombarding him with a million questions without end. So, I started to use the shadows between my clothes and body to create one tentacle in each hand I begin making my way swinging by the street lanterns to go faster.

Timeskip

As I swang in my last building, I was able to spot a characteristic broccoli-type of hair as well as an old-looking man, that if my memory isn't failing me, he is wearing the same clothes as All Might while the hair has the same golden tone, but it's a little bit messy. It took me some seconds to make act of presence when I heard...

???: Pros are always risking their lives. So, I cannot simply say "You can become a hero even without a power." Said the old man that looks really play-out.

That's when they noticed that I was walking towards them.

(Y/N): "Izuku, are you all right?" I ask concern as I put my hand in his shoulder to show my preoccupation. But he didn't respond, he look shocked as if he was absorbed in his own world. So, I directed myself to the guy in the railing. "Are you perhaps, All Might?" I said with caution but with equal curiosity.

All Might: "You are good, most people would have taken me as an impostor! How did you figure me out?" He was looking at the ground the whole time, as he was ashamed that I saw him in that form, maybe scare of me damaging his reputation or something.

(Y/N): "Well, it wasn't really hard in reality, I mean, same color-hair, blue eyes, as well as the same clothes that All Might was wearing just moments ago. Besides, there is a lot of strange quirks roaming around in the world I supposed that there is a bunch of powers that would allow you to make that sort of transformation. Like the American Comic Hero "Shazam."