Chapter 8: "The End of Combat Training"

Previously...

Tsu: "Will you look at that, What are the chances? Huh? (Y/N)." She said as she approaches me with a smile on her face.

(Y/N): "Why don't you stop harassing me? Really, you don't think is too soon." I said making fun of the situation, having a laughing tone and expression. Which was able to make her giggle. "I couldn't ask for a better teammate," I said being for real this time.

All Might: "The first team to fight will be..." He had his left arm in a black box that was label "Villain," while the one on his right was label "Hero."

All Might: "These guys." He said as he took one ball with the respective color of their boxes, the black label was D and the white label was A. "Team A will be the heroes and Team will be the villains. Everyone else, head towards the monitor room." He said as most of us left for the monitor room, except for Iida, Bakugou, Uraraka, and Izuku.

I wanted to make sure those two would be okay against Bakugou, but facing him is Izuku's challenge, not mine. He needs to step over this stone in order to get stronger.

Tsu: "Let's go, (Y/N), we need to formulate a plan." She said grabbing my attention and getting my brain to focus on the challenge of my own right now.

(Y/N): "Sure." I said as I started to catch up to her.

-The Fight of Izuku & Uraraka vs Bakugou & Iida is going to be skipped, the fight wasn't changed-

Present - (Y/N) POV - Viewing Room

The fight was over and the chronometer reached zero, most of the people in the viewing room were speechless witnessing everything from the screen. It could be heard the drop of a pin on the floor. The hero team had won but at the cost of destroying many layers of the building for the training and the arm of Izuku. Who right now was on the point of loose conscious.

All Might: "The Hero Team... wins!!!" All Might scream through the communicators at the same time that Izuku fell to the ground completely knocked out. As Bakugou had a look of deception and desperation. And Iida was helping Uraraka who was kneeling, feeling sick because of the overuse of her quirk.

Kaminari: "What the heck? The losers are practically uninjured, and the winners are on the ground." He was right about something, the situation was not right.

(Y/N): "I'm disappointed..." I said as everyone turns to look at me confused of my sudden proclamation. "The was no winner in that fight." I turn around and started walking at the side of All Might. He was going to take account of the damages and the injures.

I just stood there as the two robots carried Izuku on a stretcher to the nurses' office. I was not happy nor did I support the result of this quarrel. Then my eyes averted to the frozen figure of Bakugou, he seem absorbed in his own world. And as his trembling started to form into deep and alarming hyperventilation. That's until All Might return his attention to the real world by placing his hand on Bakugou's shoulder.

All Might: "Come back, Young Bakugou. It's time to review the results. Whether you win or lose, looking back and learning from your experiences is part of life."

Bakugou, Iida, and Uraraka were going to get the feedback from the encounter as we made back to the viewing room. The three of them stood in a line as our other classmates give them space until they were at the center of the room in front of the teacher.

Third POV

All Might: "Well, even if I say that the MVP for this battle was Young Iida!" When he said this, Iida was shocked beyond belief, it was clear he wasn't expecting much from his performance.