Chapter 4: "Roaring Muscles"

Previously...

Then after we got the serious atmosphere back, All Might started talking:

All Might: "Young men. I come with thanks, a correction, and a suggestion... If both of you hadn't been there... If you Izuku didn't tell me about both of your lives... I would've turned into a guy in a bodysuit who was all talk. Thank you." He said sincerely to us.

Izuku: "That can't be... It was my fault in the first place. I got in the way of your work and said all those impertinent things even though I'm quirkless..."

All Might: "That's right... It was because it was none other than the timid, Quirkless you and your poor denigrated friend at the scene that I was able to act." He said as both of us turn to look at him directly. "Top heroes have stories about them from their school days. Most of their stories have one thing in common: Their bodies moved before they had a chance to think." He said

At that moment, Izuku and I were starting to remember in the past, how we were treated, the words of those people who didn't believe in us, as the sentiment was starting to win over us. Izuku was starting kneeling slowly while clenching his hands on his chest, while in my case I was starting to spill little tears as I was trying to cover my face with just one hand.

All Might: "That was true for you two, wasn't it?" He said

(Y/N)/Izuku: "Yeah." We said as our emotions were getting stronger.

But it was then that I heard those words, the words that both I and Izuku have been waiting for a long time now...

All Might: "You two can become heroes."

When he said those words, both Izuku and I were breaking down, tears covering our faces. Why? Because all this time we just wanted someone that would trust us and give the support and warm that we need in order to feel complete, the voice that would show you that dreams can become a reality. It may be a little thing for most, but for people like Izuku and me, that we have been on our own this whole time, it meant the world for us. And coming from the person that we admire the most, no less.

Present - (Y/N) POV

We were trying to relax our emotions after the shock of being acclaimed for being the most important factor that inspires the Number One Hero to action in that incident and also for finally telling us that we could become heroes.

All Might: "Young Midoriya, You are worthy to inherit my power." He said as he was standing in his normal form with both arms extended to the sides while the light of the sunset hit him in the back, giving him a hopeful and inspiring look towards us.

When i was able to put my mind straight into what was happening at that moment...

(Y/N):(In his mind) "Inherit his power?" I was confused, "There is such a thing like a quirk that can be passed to someone else? Is one of the abilities of his quirk? Was he born with it or someone else transfers it to All Might?"

There were many questions running around in my head, but I decided to not say anything and wait because probably most of my doubts will be answered if I let him explain what was happening.

Izuku: "Huh?" He said as I turn to him and see that his face show confusion, as much or more than mine.

All Might: "Hahahahaha, what's with those faces?... It's just a suggestion. The real show starts after this..." He said as he made a paused and approach us until the distance that separated us from him was less than 1 meter. Then he raised his hand and continue speaking. "Listen, young man. You need to decide..." He makes another paused. "Whether or not you will accept my power!" He screams as he lowers his hand to point at Izuku at the same time that his mouth was spilling some blood.