Part 11: the one with the movie

We were now half way through the movie and Tyler had fallen asleep. It was clear he wasn't used to staying up this late. Ruel and I continued to watch the movie when I felt movement next to me. I looked at Ruel to see him placing the chips on the ground and then going further under the covers like I was, only our heads peering out from the sheets. He looks over at me and does a small smirk, making the hair on my arms stand up. What the hell was that? I brush it off and go back to watching the movie. Since I was laying on my back, my laptop was placed on my stomach which allowed my knees to bend. Another 15 minutes of the movie went past before I felt something. I soon realised, Ruel's hand was on my right thigh as we continued to watch the movie. He started near my knee, but his hand was slowly falling more and more towards my hips. Once his hand reached the top of my thigh, he started to move it inwards making my mouth fall open slightly. Fuck, fuck, fuck. What do I do? Do I stop him? I don't want him to stop. Why don't I want him to stop? He is my best friend but this feels normal. It feels right. I'm insane. I should tell him to stop. But god I really don't want t-. Oh. Ruel's hand was now on the inside of my thigh as his thumb stoked my skin softly. Was he just going to leave it there? Another 10 minutes passed and his hand didn't move. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I paused the movie and expected Ruel's hand to move, but it didn't. The door opened, revealing my mum standing there in her robe.

"Hi kids, I just wanted to check up on you since I haven't heard anything for a while." She whispered, noticing Tyler was asleep. I was about to answer went I choked. Ruel's hand moved to on top of my pyjama shorts. What the fuck? Now is not the time dickhead.

"Lana? Are you okay? You look like u have just seen a ghost." My mum says. I cough quietly, not wanting to wake Tyler.

"Uh um y-yeah I'm fine. We were j-just watching a movie," I said quietly, trying my hardest not to act like anything was happening. Ruel's hand managed to slowly go under the waist band of my shorts and rest above my underwear. I took everything in me to scream at him right now because my mum was standing right there.

"is there anything you kids need before I head to bed?" she asks, still being quiet.

"Uh um uh" I couldn't form any words right now. What was going on?

"I think we are okay for now, thank you Mrs. Jones." Ruel said casually as ever. Holy shit I could slap him right now.

"Please Ruel how many times have I told you, call me Vanessa. It's been 12 years." She said rolling her eyes. Ruel started slowly moving his hand in circles through my underwear.

"Sorry, out of habit I guess." He said shrugging. God this son of a bitch.

"Okay well you kids have fun. Don't get up to too much trouble." She said innocently. God if she knew.

"We won't" Ruel said in return, also looking innocent as ever. It took every bone in my bone not to slap him and moan and scream. My hand flew onto his forearm, digging my nails into his skin. That would definitely leave a mark.

"good night," my mum whispered.

"Night," Ruel and I whispered in unison. She closed the door behind her and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. Suddenly, he started going faster. I started breathing heavier and heavier by the second.

"Ruel," I whispered quietly as I closed my eyes. Why didn't I want him to stop?

"Shhh, you're gonna wake him princess." Ruel says lowly in my ear, making me wanted to moan so loud that it would wake Tyler. He yet again took me by surprise by leaning over and started kissing my neck. I closed my laptop, forgetting about the movie completely and threw it onto the pile of clothes on the ground. I threw my head back and just as I did Ruel moved my underwear to the side and started circling my bare skin. A small moan escaped my mouth making Ruel growl in my necks.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered in between kisses on my shoulder. All of a sudden, Tyler sat up and turn around. Ruel removed his hand from between my thighs and rested his head in my shoulder, acting as if he where just resting on it.

"Oh, did the movie finish?" Tyler said tiredly.

"U-um y-yeah. It finished a while ago." I say stuttering, still not being able to process what just happened.

"Oh okay. Sorry I fell asleep." He said as he yawned.

"it's fine. We were about to go to sleep as well." Ruel said beside me. I nodded my head agreeing with his statement.

"Okay well, good night I guess." He said laying back down and rolling over so his back was towards us.

"Yeah, night." I say quietly looking at Ruel.

"night," Ruel says looking into my eyes. I glanced at his lips before turning to face him. I cuddled into his chest as he rested his head on top of mine. His arms wrapped around my waist and I pulled him closer to me. What the fuck just happened?