Part 9: the one with truth or dare

On hour has passed and we were all still in the same positions. Ruel was extremely quiet today and it made me uncomfortable since he was always the one to make jokes. It was mostly Jaden, Tyler and I talking since Bella and Caleb were basically eating each-others faces while Ruel stayed quite next to me.

"Will you two get a fucking room?" I say loudly at Bella and Caleb, getting annoyed at the loud noises they were making. They pull away from the kiss and look at mee.

"No need to be jealous Lana, you can have a taste after," Caleb says smirking and winking. I knew he meant it as a joke because that was Calebs humour but by Ruel's grip tightening around me, I knew he didn't think it was.

"Ha-ha very funny." I say rolling my eyes making both Bella and Caleb giggle.

"How about a game of truth or dare?" Jaden suggests to get us to do something.

"What are we? 12 years old?" I ask him.

"Yes. Yes, we are Lana." He says rather proud.

"I'll go first. Tyler truth or dare?" Jaden asks Tyler.

"Hmmm truth because god knows your dares will probably kill me," Tyler answers laughing at his own comment, Jay doing the same.

"Okay, where is the craziest or weirdest place you've done the dirty?" Jaden asks Tyler wiggling his eyebrows slightly. Tyler was in deep thought for a moment before he responded.

"I think the craziest was in a supermarket at like 7 at night." He answers quick casually. My jaw dropped.

"Dude, in a supermarket! Why?!" I say shocked.

"Hey it was late, she came onto me. I went along with it." he shrugged his shoulders.

"Anyways, Bella. Truth or dare?" Tyler asks her.

"Let's start with truth. I don't trust you yet," she said smiling making herself seem innocent. Just wait until someone else picked dare.

"Alright, have you ever watched porn?" he said smirking.

"Nope. Never have, never will. It's not my thing," she says laughing at her own statement.

-

We had been playing for about 30 minutes now and it was Caleb's turn to ask someone.

"Lana, truth or dare?" he said casually.

"Fuck it lets say dare." I said wanting to take a risk. I had no problem with saying truth because I could lie and no one would know since I'm too good at lying. Dare has always been risky for me but right now I wanted to take that risk. I just hoped it wouldn't end bad.

"Okay let me think of a good one." He said as his eyes wondered around the room trying to think of something. Suddenly, his face changes into a smirk and a grin starts to peak through his lips.

"I got one," he said in a chilling tone.

"God what did I get myself into?" I say rolling my eyes making the group chuckle.

"I dare you to grind on anyone of our thighs for 5 minutes straight. Only in underwear," he says with his devilish grin. Why did I ever trust Caleb to give me an easy dare?

"Please tell me you're joking Caleb," I say groaning.

"Nope." He said popping the 'p'. I groan and sit up. Shit. Who was I gonna do it on? I knew it wasn't gonna be Caleb since he and Bella were a thing. Bella was my best friend and I'm not comfortable doing anything like that with her. I have only known Tyler for a few hours and Jaden is like a brother to me. That leaves Ruel. Ruel was my best friend but we were close. I mean he kisses me on the head and cheek. It can't be that bad, right?